Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerBeatz33

08-12-2012

In all realities building Shen as a pure tank is sort of dumb. Here's why

After using his taunt, Shen has NO CC. That means you have 3-5 seconds where you can't do anything but take turret damage, and use vorpal blade to give allies health regen.

Not building some sort of attack speed, to make full use of his passive Ki Strike (which decreases in cool down while feint holds) means that Shen is doing nothing but being ignored. Enemies will not target you, since you have so much health.

Shen is a ninja, which means that he shouldn't be played as a bruiser, but rather an off-tank. Building Zeke's herald is essential to making full use of his passive and support abilities.

Gwellaouen

08-12-2012

Oh. KillerBeatz that's cool. I will try that for sure. Ninjas are suruly fast. lol

Fallenzoul

08-12-2012

My tipical Build is, Boots 3 pots/Health Crystal, Then HoG, IF the enemy top is/Have some AP and is hurting me, i rush my Merc's, if not and hes AD, i take Giant Belt or Chain, based on my needs, then Upgrad to Sunfire, Next i will buy Wits end, to proc his passive more, then Randuins/Force of Nature based on ur needs, if my supp hasnt take Aegis Yet, i buy it, if he has it i take Guardian Angel, last item can be A warmogs or something, usually the game dosnt long enought to get all full build

Philipapw

08-13-2012

@M3GaL0d0n

"Lets talk about high-elo play for a bit,"
1 You are not at high elo play so you can't really say things like that. Watch all the high elo and get all advice you want from high elo players; you are not a high elo player and are not qualified to be making statments like this one.
2 Ever watched the pros? I've never seen shen without wits end, and phage. I HAVE seen trinity force shen but that was very situational in the match up as that particular team needed more dmg.