Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Dammit Ganoosh!

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Explain the doubling already you *******!
IF and only if you already did, start stickying that kind of ****.
Edit: Whee. A response.

Turns out he never got around to finishing it.

Thanks... for the downvotes I guess?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanoni

Senior Member

09-11-2010

He did already. Doubling happens when two summoners summon the same champion at the same time. Apparently it has an adverse effect on the champions being summoned.

They should interview Ashe about how the process works, since Ashe has been doubled many times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

Senior Member

09-12-2010

I never saw the end of it. I remember a bit of tasty fic where Ezreal was being a whiny nauseous ***** and Ryze was all like "Old hat chum. Chip chip cheerio, You'll see what happens next"
Was that ever finished or what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

09-13-2010

I never got a chance to finish it. Believe it or not, I've been working this whole time! It's close though...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

Senior Member

09-13-2010

*Seethe*
Thanks for the update though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

Senior Member

09-13-2010

Looking forward to this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorayai

Senior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
RiotBabagahnoosh:
I never got a chance to finish it. Believe it or not, I've been working this whole time! It's close though...


awesome! I remember reading your old post, it was so cool! (especially because Ezreal was in it!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Zanoni:
He did already. Doubling happens when two summoners summon the same champion at the same time. Apparently it has an adverse effect on the champions being summoned.

They should interview Ashe about how the process works, since Ashe has been doubled many times.


In fact, I think I've seen her tripled!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

Senior Member

09-14-2010

actually, a JoJ article with an interview of Ashe (or some other common double) about how doubling feels would be nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salabar

Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
actually, a JoJ article with an interview of Ashe (or some other common double) about how doubling feels would be nice.
She has too much to do in Freljord right now.


1