Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low ELO Hell - Riot are you ever going to fix these issues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tumbling Dice

09-12-2010

The matchmaking for low elo is severly unbalanced, you lose with your team with a score of 5-32 or win with 32-5, Very rare do i encounter a balanced match. Also the amount of leavers, afk and feeders ismuch more then in normal game. why?

Samat

09-12-2010

I have to agree.
I want to see riot's point of viw
Does RIOT has numbers?
I think I will evaluate my own luck in ranked. I can carry, I carried the last two games, but it was a fair game with no leavers, i was mid, and I hold it well. I scored doubles, triples and even a quadra. I can't carry when vlad goes mid and is 0/7 at level 10 while the enemy, in mid, is 16..
I also face the NO TANK problem. It happens a lot, there are a lot of people that can play just a hero, if you can't play well at least one hero of a kind, go normal and practice, you have to master at least one tank, one dps and a mage!

Sugar Mill

09-12-2010

Hey OP maybe you should duo queue with that trikon guy in your screenshot, he made a thread about this yesterday
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=244866

KarnoffeL

09-12-2010

ELO hell, our team comp is better because their team is all DPS. If only, if only my team would have stacked armor and thornmails. D:

Tyraethan

09-12-2010

Just so everyone knows I am not completely full of myself, I finally had a match where I didn't have a leaver or a massive feeder on my team. I was playing Akali. Now this proves noting of my skill, as many of my kills were fed, and then resulted from being fed.

(http://img684.imageshack.us/i/matchwoanyleaversorfeed.png/)