Low ELO Hell - Riot are you ever going to fix these issues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tumbling Dice

09-12-2010

The matchmaking for low elo is severly unbalanced, you lose with your team with a score of 5-32 or win with 32-5, Very rare do i encounter a balanced match. Also the amount of leavers, afk and feeders ismuch more then in normal game. why?

Samat

09-12-2010

I have to agree.
I want to see riot's point of viw
Does RIOT has numbers?
I think I will evaluate my own luck in ranked. I can carry, I carried the last two games, but it was a fair game with no leavers, i was mid, and I hold it well. I scored doubles, triples and even a quadra. I can't carry when vlad goes mid and is 0/7 at level 10 while the enemy, in mid, is 16..
I also face the NO TANK problem. It happens a lot, there are a lot of people that can play just a hero, if you can't play well at least one hero of a kind, go normal and practice, you have to master at least one tank, one dps and a mage!

Sugar Mill

09-12-2010

Hey OP maybe you should duo queue with that trikon guy in your screenshot, he made a thread about this yesterday
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=244866

KarnoffeL

09-12-2010

ELO hell, our team comp is better because their team is all DPS. If only, if only my team would have stacked armor and thornmails. D:

Tyraethan

09-12-2010

Just so everyone knows I am not completely full of myself, I finally had a match where I didn't have a leaver or a massive feeder on my team. I was playing Akali. Now this proves noting of my skill, as many of my kills were fed, and then resulted from being fed.

*******http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2172/matchwoanyleaversorfeed.png********