How does one play a support Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

01-28-2013

hmm I might try this for fun. The only issue team comp wise would be to make sure the jungler or top are tanky. Otherwise other issues are already stated. Still he would be a pretty squishy support so I imagine if you and your adc get caught overextended which happens all the time that you both are pretty screwed until you can get your shrooms to form an anti-gank wall. Still wards are your friend right?

rockdalian

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
You didn't get her most of those kills with 9 assists. I highly doubt that even all 9 of your assists went to her as kills.
Well after lane breaks I pushed towers n shroomed everywhere they never got dragon or baron I did my job open map n get vi fed my kills were.me roaming alone too

minime p3

01-28-2013

You dont

rockdalian

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
You didn't get her most of those kills with 9 assists. I highly doubt that even all 9 of your assists went to her as kills.
Update dbl chcked I was 9/1/12

Grizzlier

01-28-2013

Teemo is a great kill lane partner also he has great map control and can help reduce punishment from adc's with blinding dart so he works well with adc's with no escape mechanism for ganking or getting harassed by the enemy adc (kog'maw and varus come to mind).

Also a querk with him that many people don't know is he's the perfect support if you want to play a melee carry bot lane especially tryndamere. Tryndamere sort of acts like the support for teemo while teemo harasses but also protects tryndamere from harassment as he farms and then finally gives tryndamere easy kills at level 6.

oNeffy

01-28-2013

Makes more sense than the support Darius I played with two days ago.

KraxYWolf

02-26-2013

i think not

LoudFootSteps

02-26-2013

Teemo support stopped working after the S3 nerfs. Base damages were reduced too much.

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

If your going run a Teemo support, run it with a split pusher with Tele in the top lane. Then he can gank the lane by teleporting to your shrooms.

Chinaux

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Buy oracle's level 1, play Teemo as a pink ward. GG.
this guy gets it