How does one play a support Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-07-2012

Wait, is it even possible?

Treza

08-07-2012

playing as a support means you protect your lane mate and get him fed.. any champion can be played as a support

ADC SENPAl

08-07-2012

If you were to play this as serious as possible, obviously you would ward and you would want to harass with Q when possible, and whenever the AD's try to harass each other, your job would be to Blind their AD so your AD could get a couple free shots. And when you are 6 shroom the lane and other random locations of course.

Glitter Gem

08-07-2012

I have seen this in a game, with some interesting results. Teemo can help win trades with his poison and blind. And once he hits level six he is less reliant (even though he should) to buy more wards since in a niche his mushrooms can act as pseudo wards. Being less reliant on wards he can save his gold on more support oriented items say.....Aegis of Legion or Zeke's Herald.

iplaynida

08-07-2012

It's more or less a "Kill-lane", the blind works great for preventing ad dmg in engauges. Mushies help bush control. Also, he is the ultimate poke champ. So if they don't have a raka or taric, you can just chip em away, and let your adc farm.

Works great actually.

rockdalian

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Wait, is it even possible?
Very 4/0/9 n I got vi our carry rediculous kills she had 28

adc

01-28-2013

Buy oracle's level 1, play Teemo as a pink ward. GG.

Boagster

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdalian View Post
Very 4/0/9 n I got vi our carry rediculous kills she had 28
You didn't get her most of those kills with 9 assists. I highly doubt that even all 9 of your assists went to her as kills.

Snipawolfe

01-28-2013

Teemo as a support can work. Just need Q and E by level two and you can just run up and poke all day, then blind if the enemy wants to engage. His range is short but Teemo's early game base damage is actually a bit obscene.

roskosp33

01-28-2013

His Q is great for helping your carry win exchanges as well as denying last hits for the enemy carry.

I have tried Teemo support and usually win lane, but I have noticed he KS's too much. It's too easy to get the kill because even if you stop attacking, your poison gets it or a shroom. It is better if your carry gets fed.

Support Teemo can easily become carry Teemo. Which isn't anything to brag about. If the carry doesn't get fed then he brings nothing to a team fight.

Teemo, in my opinion, doesn't bring much to a team to begin with. He seems to be there mainly for map control and helping your team escape.