[GUIDE] Diana: AP casting is for chumps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

e7TopHatter

08-07-2012

[CENTER]HELLO MY FELLOW PEONS IN GAMING!
This is my first impression build on how I personally think Diana should be built. It's not a hardcore guide and it's just something I whipped together that has worked amazingly for me. [/CENTER]

I should mention that I picked up Diana, looking at her skill-set and immediately thought she would be the AD/AP hybrid carry I was looking for... then I played a game, saw all her recommended items and her ratios and then I got sad. But being sad IS FOR CHUMPS! YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

I said NO to AP nuking Diana. And you can to!

I won't post everything about her skills and such because I am to lazy to look it up. I am just here to give my general impressions, item build and skill order.

TO START OFF:

Q-W-E-Q-Q-R and from there, max your Q, W and then E.

PASSIVE: THIS IS SO BEYOND BROKEN END GAME THAT ANYONE YOU HIT SHOULD HAVE YOUR ******* CHILDREN! This is the reason this build exists. This passive ****ing MAKES DIANA BROKEN!

Q is what you use to proc your R. Got it son!?!?

W absolutely MESSES **** UP while it keeps you alive when facing carries

E is for RUCKSING ****! YOU HEAR ME? THATS A RUCKUS SKILL RIGHT THURR! Use this to **** peoples ults up and to stop those BABY ASS RUNNERS!

R is a cheap and not nearly as good but still pretty good version of Akali's Ult. Use this for chasing them baby runners who run flash!! SERIOUSLY, FLASH?!?! STFU AND COME BACK AND FIGHT COWARD!

ITEMS:

Your stating item can be whatever you want. EXCEPT DORAN'S RING. IF YOU GRAB THAT **** IMA CRANE KICK YOU IN THE ******! We aren't doing some pissy AP build here. We're gonna ****in RUCKUS! RUCKUS AIN'T NEED NO DORANS RING!

I suggest boots + pots for starting

[Whatever lane you play is up to you. Whatever you can handle. I find top or bot with a really stun heavy support to be best

Your next item should be either!

SORC BOOTS, ZERKERS! Attack Speed or Magic Pen. Up to you homie!

Next you will build TWO ITEMS! In whichever order you mother ****in please! Wits end and Malady!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! I bet you see where this is going? You don't? WELL IT'S GOING TO RUCKUS TOWN MOTHER ****ER!.

Next item? ABYSS SCEPTRE OR DEATHCAP YOU FOO! BUT DON'T GET NO IDEAS. THIS AIN'T FOR CASTING BRUDDA, THIS IS FOR SO MUCH MORE!

After this you should grab one more attack speed item. Here I suggest Madreds or something similar. AD items are okay bro! BUT YOU NEED THAT ATTACK SPEED!

Finish off with Abyss//DC or something for defence. If you made it this far, you're likely going to RUCKUS **** UP!

This build focuses on absolutely ****ing DOMINATING ANYONE who isn't going to stack health [[and even those who try. Cowards!]]

That is the end of the guide!... NAH IM LYING. HERE IS SOME TIPS YOU WUSS. ONLY WUSSIES NEED TIPS... wussy...

TIPS:

Diana is squishy. Don't care what anyone else ****ing says. Her base stats are good. But she dies fast. Especially since she doesn't fit in ANY ****ING LANE AND THAT PISSES ME OFF. **** YOU RIOT, FIX THIS **** SO I CAN ASS**** HOES TOP LANE! You need to be patient with her. Take your shots when you get them. Her Q is a really good harass//farm even without a lot of AP early on. Her W and E let's you bait some chump ***** to your tower and get stoned to death.

Build for your situation. This build is designed to show how to affectively break her ****ing passive to a point of no return. The thing is, her passive procs insanely huge damage late game. Anywhere from 450-650 depending on how heavy you go into AP. This proc with insane attack speed + shred items and such let you just dominate people. With your W to shield you and your E to interrupt peoples attacks//skills, you get enough time to RUCKUS SOME *****ES UP!

Don't ever initiate first. I will ****ing sell your first born child if you do! Any smart team will focus you so ****ing hard that your ****** will fall out your ass. She has her ult + Q to chase and follow up. Let a tank initiate and go in once the initial wave of damage goes off. Carries will often go to the next target if you aren't there and you can go in and ****ing RUCKUS THEM UP!

Use Q to scout bushes. You have no reason to ****ing not to. It costs a virgin worth the tequilla, It ain't much bro.

THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP. RIGHT HERE BROSEF. GET THE **** READY FOR THIS.
RUCKUS SOME MOTHER ****ERS UP AND RUCKUS THEM HARD! HIT 2.0 ATTACK SPEED AT THE VERY LEAST. ANYTHING LESS AND THIS BUILD BECOMES USELESS. USE RUNES IF YOU HAVE TO BROSKI!

WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS BUILD WORKS? AFTER OVER A YEAR I GOT MY FIRST ****ING PENTA. MY FIRST PENTA. ON MY 5TH GAME WITH HER. IM A ****ING MAGICIAN YOU MIGHT THINK! BUT NAH, IM JUST A RUCKUSER SON! I ****ING RUCKUS!

Below are screenshots showing my RUCKUS IN A PRE-MADE 30 GAME SON. RUCKUS. **** UP! **** HOE! WE EVEN HAD 2 PEOPLE IN IT BELOW LEVEL 30. CAUSE IM A ****ING BOSS. I CHUMP-CHANGE THESE FOOLS! WE HAD A HORRIBLE START. THE TEAM WAS FEEDING. BUT **** THAT. I RUCKUSED THAT ****. QUADRA THEN PENTA'D,. WOULDN'T HAD TO PENTA IF THEY ***** ASS VIKT0R DIDN'T TAKE MY KILL THAT ****!

I hope you enjoy the guide. With a bit of improvement to her stats, I think Diana could become an insanely good and viable AD/AP hybrid carry. Unlikely, but for now I can RUCKUS PEOPLE WITH MY BUILD! RUUUUUUCKUSSS!!

Here is some screenshots of my game.

http://i.imgur.com/7kmyS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kFvA7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a9UjE.jpg

All my earlier Diana games were AP carry//Jungle builds. **** THOSE BUILDS.

Baditude

08-07-2012

Downvote, not because of the build but because I can't understand anything you typed inbetween all the uppercase 8's.

Xxero Syn

08-07-2012

Actually had fun playing this vs bots. Will give it a shot ranked.

Substituted Madrids for Zeke's for sustain. 805 magic damage on 3rd swing, 200 mixed normal attacks.

Cenerae

08-08-2012

Just so you know, writing a guide with a copious amount of caps, curse words and slang talk in an effort to try and seem cool, just turns people away from reading it.

There is nothing wrong with using clear, concise english. Try it.

Goatbolt

08-08-2012

This build seems pretty weak. Any Diana that has got full ap build will tell you that taking down squishies is easy enough with lich bane, hat, and rylais. You need the FH for the cd and defense.

GurthC

08-08-2012

Made me laught

Xxero Syn

08-08-2012

I also believe this was written to the same tune as "The MF'ing Cho'Goth"

Dark Castellan

08-08-2012

"Dianas not tanky"

builds AS sustained damage build

sure tell me how that works out

x gl wait gg x

08-11-2012

ad diana ftw

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

I liked it OP, **** the haters.