So , if I don't pick a tank ....

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silpeamak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

I really have to ask... since when did Olaf become a tank? Last I remember, he was just a measly melee dps.

LysolCleaner

09-11-2010

best line i've heard so far: WE DON'T NEED ANY TANKS...all we need are carries!!

>.> i always have to play Malphite, Galio or Nasus when it comes to that situation

GalacticBars

09-11-2010

Welcome to solo q baby! We have your "i wont play anyone but my main even if im the last to pick and my team clearly wants me to tank" to your "**** the team i do what i want" and many others! :d join us

Caste

09-11-2010

If you have enough of a pokey team, or outlane them during the early games, you can make do without tanks. Tanks are just initiators anyway.

NoShogun

09-11-2010

I like to play Nasus as a tank, but sometimes it gets tiresome. I have a bunch of cool champs that I want to try out but I can't because my team was too busy making it so that we have 4 AD carries so all they have to do is stack armour.

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Its a good thing for me my friend only plays tanks, he loves them and his favourite is shen, duo queuing or premades with him are awesome cause we have amazing coordination and his save timings are great.

Gooze

09-11-2010

I'm basically forced to play tanks because my friends are good at all the other roles.

I don't mind though, the feeling you get when you initiate and take all the enemy's **** and come out with a sliver of health, while your team managed to ace them, is extremely satisfying.

I play Rammus/Shen/Off-tank Nasus because those 3 are awesome.

Olymp1c

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73 Han View Post
Actually... when ever I ask "anyone tanking?" someone always say yes, so I haven't had chance to play nasus lately...
This.

Try typing it out, you'll get better results than just hoping someone will randomly pick one.

Soccerzubs

09-11-2010

Hmm, wonder why so many people want to pick their carry and lock in without worrying about the rest of their team.

Siegfryd

09-11-2010

Rammus is by far one of the most fun characters in the game and he's a tank. Speeding around the map, taunting champs like Yi until they reflect kill themselves just owns.

12345678 ... 9