Riot makes new champs overpowered so you will buy them with cash then nerf them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

OP... or pub stomper?

BK Ambientz

08-09-2012

People play the new champions because they are fresh and fun. It has nothing to do with being overpowered

Sam Is Whoa

08-09-2012

LOL OP is SO right about this.I would say maybe OP isnt the word but they do make them better. every few weeks they come out with a champ like sejuani, viktor, and hecarim just to keep you honest. The posts on here show your ignorance and that riot's plan is working out as perfect as can be.

Sam Is Whoa

08-09-2012

Notice nobody plays many of the original 40? because every champ released is better and better leaving the original 40 behind. They make them better so you buy em. maybe not OP but def better. then they nerf because its not balanced.

Top 10 champs used the only original 40 are supports and easy mode Ashe. Bottom 10 5 are orignal 40 and 1 is poppy the 3rd champ ever released. 3 are the most complained about Under Powered champs are sej,karma, and Viktor.

Riot is making champs better and better and not balancing them with original 40 but with the new 40. (middle 10 were balanced) last 10 have been REALLY strong save hec.

SunDipFunny

08-09-2012

I buy them with IP. You jelly?

Sam Is Whoa

08-09-2012

Not everybody has time to play lol long enough to build 6300+ ip every week.

AlphariusRising

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Notice nobody plays many of the original 40? because every champ released is better and better leaving the original 40 behind. They make them better so you buy em. maybe not OP but def better. then they nerf because its not balanced.

Top 10 champs used the only original 40 are supports and easy mode Ashe. Bottom 10 5 are orignal 40 and 1 is poppy the 3rd champ ever released. 3 are the most complained about Under Powered champs are sej,karma, and Viktor.

Riot is making champs better and better and not balancing them with original 40 but with the new 40. (middle 10 were balanced) last 10 have been REALLY strong save hec.
****loads of people play the original 40 even in tournaments and high elo ranked.
Also: Poppy has a 51% win rate in ranked last I checked.

You can check stuff like win ratios and how often champions are played, rather than talking out of your ass. The numbers are out there, google is your friend.

Sam Is Whoa

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
****loads of people play the original 40 even in tournaments and high elo ranked.
Also: Poppy has a 51% win rate in ranked last I checked.

You can check stuff like win ratios and how often champions are played, rather than talking out of your ass. The numbers are out there, google is your friend.
Lol i gave you numbers. The least played are orig 40 and the obvious ones. The only often played 40 are supports and ashe. Google is your friend look it up. And poppy has a high win rate because of a low play rate. I have a 90% win rate with kennen but only 5-1. 63% with rumble 76 wins. Is kennen my best champ? The numbers you threw out are skewed. Your eagerness for insults is immature and premature. Dont say i pull things out of my ass unless my ass is named lolking.net.

Also:at time of post sejuani has the second highest daily win rate. That mean something? No i was talking about popularity and viability. Not win rate of a never played champ. Poppy btw is in the bottom 5

You have to be ridiculously ignorant to believe the orig 40 are still viable. The champs considered "outclassed" are original. Yi, Sivir, Veiger, Zilean, Garen, Annie, Heimer,eve, Kayle, trundle,Nasus, etc. These champs of course can win but are left in the dust by the likes of Graves, Varus, Nautilus, Zyra, Darius, Xin,

Read what i write and you will unserstand. The champs they release slowly get better and better because they compare them to the previous champs slowly increasing the power of each champ.

They say they dont want a meta but they release champs to thrive in the meta and make others obsolete. Zilean barely has a place in the game. He was my first and fav champ. Sivir is barely played and only when against a graves because she is his "counter ". Garen is beaten by almost every top champ. Nasus cant win top against a competent player. Trundle is outclassed in every category by so many champs. Of course there are some good picks still like morgana, karthus, ryze, sion. But they are severely handicapped by the influx of powerful champs and out numbered by alot

FunGoat7777

Recruiter

08-12-2012

No

Chronicly

08-12-2012

ok