Riot makes new champs overpowered so you will buy them with cash then nerf them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrayBuffoon View Post
Junior member means how many times you've posted here not how long you've been playing the game.
Which means he hasn't been on here long enough to see that we have this thread basically every day, and every time more examples of non-OP champs are given than champs that are OP at release.

Rakatuchin

08-08-2012

Why would you spend riot points buying champs?? The fun part is to play till you got a good amount of IP and then choose what champ you want.. Riot points are for skins..

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Graves OP - nerfed.
Fizz OP - nerfed.
Viktor - just plain sucked - nerfed.
Nautilus OP - nerfed
Zyra OP - soon to be nerfed
Diana OP - soon to be nerfed.

Thanks
Varus
Draven
Hecarim
Jayce
etc

General Beatrix

08-08-2012

I think there was more *****ing about Darius than any other hero because people are too stupid to counter possibly one of the worst champs at top. Darius was probably the classic example of why people are too lazy to learn to counter things.

JRiMi

08-08-2012

They don't run these champs into the ground. They balance them. I haven't really been disappointed with the nerfs lately. Also you don't NEED to spend rp to get champs. Soo stop QQ noob

Rowrkin

08-08-2012

Just want to say thats what IP is for so you dont waste money on champs. Also if you think a champ is over powered why not trying to play a few games first to see how people are handling themselves with the new champions that come into play. I have been playing Diana and i think she is a very well rounded character. All champions have there weakness. Im not going to get into all the champs that came out that people thought where OP, and ended up getting owned in game from other people who knew how to play the game. Just if you feel like your wasting your money take more time in making you decisions before you commit.

Flagrock

08-08-2012

Let's make a list of "op champs"
Diana- lol are you serious. She's Akali 2.0. and very item dependent.
Zyra- A bit strong because of her skill shots, could be countered but you had to leave the "meta" *GASP*
Jayce- Very balanced you can't complain about him really
Draven- Balanced, skilled play, good champ
Darius- Very strong 1v1 and vs melee. Slows, stuns, any cc he's down. Ranged champs vs Darius top or high sustain and he loses WAIT WHAT?!?! COUNTERPICKING WHAT'S THAT?
Varus- very squishy but has great dmg when comboed right
Hecarim- Tbh, he's somewhat underpowered. He's a great jungler, very hard to play, a bit weak unless you build tanky. Balanced.
Do I have to go on? That's champs from the last 6 months. They weren't op just needed to be counterpicked or be smart to play against him.

architectus

08-08-2012

zyra was just nerfed in the more recent patch,

perhaps they get op because they get fed as player dont know how to to play against them at first, even if you watch champion spotlights.

Lord Solar Bear

08-08-2012

You are flat out wrong. First of all, Diana is strong, sure. But she is not the "most OP" champion ever. OP depends on who YOU are playing. For example, Darius is OP when you are playing as Irelia. I'm sorry, but you are screwed if you have to top vs him. As Shen, I kite, build armor, poke and kick him out of lane. Darius players would call Shen OP if they had to fight him.

Secondly, Riot doesn't know how the thousands of players are going to play vs a Diana, or a Darius, or a Nautilus. They can't simulate you and I playing these champions or fighting them. The nerfs are to keep what they thought were balanced and what actually is balanced alined. I see no wicked intention in what they are doing, but if you really do think so then uninstall.

Thirdly, you defeated your own argument by mentioning that Viktor was bad and got nerfed more. You destroyed your grounds for your argument, and Hecarium did not get any nerfs, nor did Varus if I remember correctly. Come up with some better examples before you start a debate.

SnowTauren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I agree with the OP, seriously riot stop unbalancing the game.