Riot makes new champs overpowered so you will buy them with cash then nerf them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-07-2012

Every champ comes out op as hell so people will spend 10$ each time they come out with a new char just so they can nerf them. Good strategy riot. What happens when you have 200 champs in the game and everyones like what the f who do i pick?

AlphariusRising

08-07-2012

"Junior Member"

Welcome to League of Legends. Perhaps once you're around for a few more champions, you'll find out whether or not this is actually true, rather than making ridiculous accusations.

Wordbrah

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
"Junior Member"

Welcome to League of Legends. Perhaps once you're around for a few more champions, you'll find out whether or not this is actually true, rather than making ridiculous accusations.
Graves OP - nerfed.
Fizz OP - nerfed.
Viktor - just plain sucked - nerfed.
Nautilus OP - nerfed
Zyra OP - soon to be nerfed
Diana OP - soon to be nerfed.

Thanks

Zachyveng

08-07-2012

Amazing you seem to have missed a few champions in your example though. There have been far more champs released since Graves. Also you prove yourself wrong with your "viktor - just plain sucked" statement. That would mean that he wasn't OP. Also Draven, Fiora, Lulu, Heca not OP nor nefed. Good day my good sir.

Overall 1/10 my good friend...actually I'll be nice 2/10 since I did actually write back a decently long response.

TeknoWizard

08-07-2012

Dude, 200 unique champions would be unbelievably awesome. I would busy myself making a circle with the splash art for all of them, then drawing lines between them to say who counters who. It'd look like the world's awesomemest dream catcher.

Morbidanimosity

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Graves OP - nerfed.
Fizz OP - nerfed.
Nautilus OP - nerfed

Thanks
There are no op champions. just smartly picked team compositions;
play draft mode (or ranked), every champion has a counter and draft/ranked gives you the option to ban a few counters to some champions.
think of it like rock paper scissors - none of them are op they just beat one and get beat by another....... XD

weizhong5

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Graves OP - nerfed.
Fizz OP - nerfed.
Nautilus OP - nerfed

Thanks
There are few actually OP champions, mostly just new players complaining when they don't know how to counter them. Diana requires an effective team to support her, and Zyra can easily be countered with a champion like Cho'Gath who can lane against her effectively with his silence.

Sleekman

08-08-2012

Learning to counter, it's the most important skill. LoL is just a big game of Rock Paper Scissors.

TheGrayBuffoon

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
"Junior Member"

Junior member means how many times you've posted here not how long you've been playing the game.

Kowasin

08-08-2012

I some what agree with you but there are some solutions 1 wait a little for a patch to come out to see if it gets nerfed then buy the person if you still think its worth it or not. 2 just dont buy the champion. or 3 just fined I way to make it work