Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post
I heard Renekton Bot was single and in mourning and me and my boobs got here as fast as possible.
Don't lie. You just enjoyed the organ piece he played didn't you, and came over to investigate.

Armored Rammus

08-10-2012

Rammus powerballs into this thread and notices all the commotion about Ahri and Renekton.
He elects to take a stool and a bunch of popcorn and watch. There was a TV around this lounge but apparently croc-and-fox drama is much better than TV.

"Hi."

Ask Gragas

08-10-2012

*appears out of nowhere*
*watches drama and sits next to Rammus with full Graggy Ice bottles in hands, but not in that order*
*offers Rammus one*
Drink?

Armored Rammus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
*appears out of nowhere*
*watches drama and sits next to Rammus with full Graggy Ice bottles in hands, but not in that order*
*offers Rammus one*
Drink?
Rammus look at his buddy Gragas, does a thumbs-up and says "Yeah." eagerly nodding at the drink suggestion and taking one. Well, we said Rammus doesn't know manners, but it seems he knows what manners to have when you drink booze: Open the can and raise a toast... then drink a bottle on one go.

The beginning of 'feeling dizzy' made Rammus all that eager to take more Graggy Ice. His eyes would beam of excitement as he said: "Alright!"

SandscourgeSkarn

08-10-2012

The Crystal Vanguard silently scuttles into the room, taking yet another seat by Rammus to watch the show unfold. After observing for a while, he remarks quietly "I don't feel I will ever understand this place."

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

I am never playing an organ ever aga-- Oh.

Hey Sona.