Prospector's Ring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROSEPHIROTH

08-07-2012

Am I the only one who thinks this is underpowered? 30 AP just doesn't nearly measure up to 20 AD, unless you're a champion with extremely high ratios (Sion) or rapid-fire low cooldown spells.

And the mp5 is a joke on Dominion. I'd rather see it give raw mana, spell vamp, or something.

Opinions?

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

There are some champs that can still benefit from it, like Warwick. He runs out of mana very quickly. If you're trying to out-harass top during a standoff he can quickly go OOM.

DiscworldDeath

08-07-2012

The Mp5 is really not a joke.

Spellvamp early is more of a joke.

naotasan

08-07-2012

MP5 isn't horrible on Dominion. It's not needed nearly as much because of the Crystal Scar buff, but it does help. I still go oom on champions that spam skills like Lulu and Kassadin.

Volandum

08-07-2012

MP5 is really strong on the Dominion, and the 7 MP5 can keep a lot of casters spamming to their hearts' content.

DiscworldDeath

08-07-2012

MP5 is helped more than flat mana from the Crystal Scar aura.

ChaoticHypnotic

08-07-2012

(Haunting Guise > Prospector Ring) anyway

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

You are falsely assuming that P blade is balanced (it isn't)

Also, you clearly know nothing about Dominion if you think raw mp5 isn't valuable. Dominion has an aura that acts like chalice (chalice multiplies your total mp5)

NavyGothic

08-07-2012

I wouldn't object to seeing the Ring bumped to 40 AP. Nudging a little extra power in the direction of AP casters wouldn't be a bad thing.

(And it wouldn't really affect bot much, since most casters start with catalyst or tear, not ring)

lbgsloan

08-07-2012

Ring is still a necessary start on most AP champions going top, as they simply need all the stats from it. I'm not sure why they intentionally made it worse than the blade when AD champions already have superior itemization though. It could use a bit more AP on it.