Give LeBlanc ult refresh if she kills a champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rozinx

08-07-2012

Please riot ?

You care so much about new champions you forget the old broken ones hrhr.

That would make her viable.

Timammoth

08-07-2012

urrr i believe she is still completely viable. The most important thing about Mid champs is to counter pick.

Sky Sanctum

08-07-2012

LeBlanc's whole gimmick was destroying a single target quicker than you can blink. While I'm not quite sure she's up to that speed anymore, I'd rather see her ap ratios re-looked at then see her ult completely refresh if she kills with it.

Considering her ult deals 30-40% bonus damage on the last spell cast, refreshing her ult upon a kill would make her op, and they'd nerf her ratios on the other abilities to make them useless.

I agree she should be looked at and tested because you really don't see her picked often enough. She was made to be a one trick pony, and she still is, but now it's like she's doing half the trick and it doesn't give the same 'ooh and ahh' anymore.

BoganSlayer

08-07-2012

hahahahahahaha helll no never give her that much power

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool.

UglierBetty

08-08-2012

i think it would be more balanced if the cooldown was reduced to 7 seconds

Parthonaxx

08-08-2012

Yes. Lets give LeBlanc more burst. This cannot possibly be a bad idea....

FeedingTrollNoob

08-08-2012

My dairy-based frozen confection creates a focal point to which young males of the species are drawn. You are correct: It is indeed far superior to yours. I could impart upon you such knowledge, but doing so would require monetary recompense on your behalf.

VanillaCrunch

10-01-2012

I really think they should up the ratios.