Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal AD Build Options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Extrakt

08-07-2012

So I've been playing Ezreal quite often lately and really enjoying him. Mostly in Bot games just to get the hang of his kit, but a few normal games as well. I love playing him AD but I have been wondering what the best way to build him is. I typically go boots and triple potions to start out with then at 1400 I back and grab double dorans and a vamp scepter. After that is when I start to question which way to build I've tried:

Complete Bloodthirster then starting Trinity Force with Phage.
Grabbing a BF Sword, building Phage, finishing Bloodthirster, finishing Trinity Force.
Complete Infinity Edge then working on Trinity Force starting with Zeal.
Completing either Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge and then working on a Phantom Dancer.

My last game I instead waited till 1700 for my first back and grabbed double Dorans, vamp scepter and a cloth armor, I turned that into Wriggles (love the free ward), next grabbed a BF sword and then built Trinity Force starting with Phage. I actually found this build quite effective with my runes and wriggles I was over 100 armor by the end of the game which helped immensely with physical damage.

Does anyone else follow any of these patterns or am I just completely missing the direction for AD Ezreal?

Owl Be Back

08-07-2012

if you go back with 1700 gold you should always get a bf

ProPlayerEd

08-07-2012

I really don't like the ADC having a Wriggles since a BT would be money better spent unless your team wants to get a super fast Baron, otherwise, I'd go against it.

The high Elo people tend to pick Ez when there Jungler or top can use the AS booster and to get early dragon.

Since Ezreal shines in the Early-Mid, you probably want an early BT if you have no sustain support ( Or if you can't trust them ). Some people get a TF first for burst and utility but some go against this since an IE has about the same amount of farm worth for a TF.

Geting an early Phage can help for procs and survivability but if you can survive w/o the extra health, then you might want to get a sheen since it increases your Q's damage.

Hope this helps