Did anyone else notice...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

08-07-2012

That Jax's basic AA is nearly as good as Master Yi's with all his CD's popped?

Yi has slightly higher attack speed, but Jax has higher attack damage...

Wuju Style vs. Grandmaster's Might

35/70 damage per attack vs 73

Highlander + Double Strike vs Relentless Assault

80% AS + Effective 12.5% boost to total AS vs 84% stacked AS

Yi wins out, with the Double Strike pushing him over the edge... and of course Wuju Style benefits from armor pen and crit, while Grandmaster's Might doesn't.... but ****. That's right clicking VS popping all your CD's.

Jax REALLY has a nice auto attack.

I just wish people would stop freaking out and thinking I'm troll building when I grab a LW after my Triforce, or that I'm just messing with them with a Phantom Dancer... doesn't matter how well you do either. 3:1 Ktd? "JAX BUILDS GUNBLADE, MORON.".

I hate people.

naotasan

08-07-2012

But if we focus on auto attacks, we forget that Jax can leap (I guess Yi can too, but only to enemies). Also, Jax can dodge basic attacks and stun other players while Yi can... heal himself.

Additionally Jax can build hybrid without much effort, making counter-building him rough.

I do agree with your points about LW/Triforce. Gunblade is not the first choice by me anymore (after I got good enough to realize that pure ad Jax is lolstown)

HaIfhearted

08-07-2012

At extremely high elos, you start seeing Jax's build either Executioners Calling or Sanguine Blade instead of Gunblade, and LW is quite common.

You were in fact on to something ^_^

DiscworldDeath

08-07-2012

People build Gunblade often enough on eu-w on Jax, especially bot lane. Lots of bot lane Jax euw.