Loading bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zohariel

11-11-2009

Having the same issue. I don't mind not being able to play right now, but I was kind of proud of my no-leaves and would quite like to go back to that if at all possible. Thanks!

11-11-2009

The problem is that maestro throws a version mismatch.

INFO: maestro [game_client] initializing...
INFO: SendMessage [MAESTROMESSAGETYPE_GAMECLIENT_LAUNCHED]
INFO: SendMessage [MAESTROMESSAGETYPE_GAMECLIENT_VERSION_MISMATCH]
INFO: SendMessage [MAESTROMESSAGETYPE_GAMECLIENT_STOPPED]
WARNING: Unable to close the client socket.
INFO: maestro exiting...

Mutated

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohariel View Post
Having the same issue. I don't mind not being able to play right now, but I was kind of proud of my no-leaves and would quite like to go back to that if at all possible. Thanks!
same here.

killdash9

Recruiter

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohariel View Post
q

danzha

11-11-2009

thought it was a once off.. and after a second time i decided to check forums.

leaver mark ftl.

Morbanethyme

11-11-2009

I am having this problem as well. First time i got it, right after patch.

oes leave count matter? sometimes you just have to go.. i had 1 leave now i guess i have 2, there goes my bonus IP from no leave streak

l2k Shadow

11-11-2009

Same Issue. First, I got the ding sound with the version information. In my second attempt, the game wouldn't load at all, said it cannot connect to server after hero selection screen. When i logged back in, it prompted me to reconnect to my game, which I couldn't do since I couldn't connect to the game server. Please fix this asap...

foxypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

I have the exact same problems, except it got worse. Before it used to only be normal games where i got the "ding" then the black screen. NOW IT'S PRACTICE GAMES TOO!!?? What's next, the login screen? Please get rid of my leaver marks too, that's just annoying...

Jarvis

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

Here is a picture of what I see when character select ends and load doesn't happen.

Ekidona

11-11-2009

Having the same issue. Game manages to get through the Character selection Q in which we were all talking bout the latest patch notes, then fails to connect to the game using an error or a firewall message. After several attempts to reconnect to the game it'll eventually post a 'Game Crash - please reconnect to Game' and you get sent back to the Lobby. Didn't receive a "Leave" mark yet.

Of the 5 of us on vent, only 1 was able to connect and noted that none of the other team had been able to connect either. Not sure if this is widespread or only effecting a small portion of people - but 1 out of 10 being able to connect seems serious. =\

Oh well, best of luck fixing it! : )