Loading bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCannibal

11-11-2009

I just downloaded the patch and no I can't play a game.

When it goes to the laoding screen, before the pictures of the heroes appear, there is a "ding" sound and the screen stays black for awhile. Then it takes me to the postgame screen where I have the option to wait for stats or return to the lobby.

If I go back to the lobby, and try to play a game, it gives me failure to join queue.

If I log out and log back in, then I receive the reconnect message. If I click on the reconnect message, then this whole process repeats itself with the "ding" sound and me being put back to the waiting for stats screen.

Jooma

11-11-2009

I'm getting this error too.

Client Version 1.0.0.1 [PUBLIC]
Server Version 1.0.0.28 [PUBLIC]

Smiling Bandit

11-11-2009

me too ... just as i wanted to go for a round to get my head cleared up.

oriontat

11-11-2009

all of you who have had this happen to you now have a leaver mark on your record as well. Just as I got one. RIOT fix this please.

iPlastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2009

I can't get over a patch had this much of a negative effect. I too cannot connect to any game after the hero select screen. I would hope this is fixed ASAP, since we paid to play this game...

Evil Jefferson

11-11-2009

Similar experience. I can join a que, select a character during the pre-game selection, after the timer expires and begins the loading screen I receive a "ding", mouse cursor, black screen, and am returned to the join game que window.

Bayn

11-11-2009

I get the same thing Client Version 1.0.0.1 [PUBLIC] Server Version 1.0.0.28 [PUBLIC], since the patch, first game i tried did, i quickly relogged, and i could join again and it didnt record that game, so the 2nd game i played it fine and everything went ok. then i tried to play again and i got the error again, and now get the option to reconnect and get the error everytime.

Bayn

11-11-2009

and i would really appreciate to get that leave removed please. Thank you.

sksfan

11-11-2009

Same problem, any solutions ?

Ereinion

11-11-2009

Ditto. Afterwards I tried joining another game... and same issue but i didn't get leaver marks... yet.