Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana Log-In Music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shakespeareor

08-10-2012

Log-in track is gorgeous/flawless. So moving and under-appreciated. Great touch, Riot! Thanks!

JoeMayhem

08-10-2012

I really love this login music, as well as pulsefire ezreal

Xellosscorp

08-10-2012

Quote:
AznDudeIsOn:
This link: http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends
Has most of the recent login theme songs up for download (and yes, Diana's is included).

Thanks so much!! I'm sure Riot will continue making awe-inspiring new login themes, but I certainly hope they release more vocal ones, especially when they have a singer with such a beautiful voice.

Nebezial

08-11-2012

Just dropping by to say:

Oh. My. God. This login music is awesome! Haunting and beautiful, lonely yet determined... <3

Zerorc

08-13-2012

Quote:
optimusdies:
I always keep log in music off but it glitched while waiting the the pbe que and turned on, and i was sitting there like "what is making that music, its amazing!" so i closed all my internet windows thinking it was an ad on one of the websites and all that was left open was LOL login screen and i was like "holy **** riot outdid themselves this time!"

That is word for word what happened to me.. .Just beautiful...

ABCDEFGHIJKLM

02-05-2013

I started playing League when elise was out, so I heard the music/sound for elise and zed, and I thought it was ok, but then I heard Vi's login music, and it was awesome, so they I looked up more LOL login music, and I must say Diana's music is so amazing, lyric-wise, as well as sung beautifully that I bought Diana, bought her skin, and play her, top, mid, jungle, support. all day everyday.