Diana Log-In Music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shakespeareor

08-10-2012

Log-in track is gorgeous/flawless. So moving and under-appreciated. Great touch, Riot! Thanks!

JoeMayhem

08-10-2012

I really love this login music, as well as pulsefire ezreal

Xellosscorp

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDudeIsOn View Post
This link: http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends
Has most of the recent login theme songs up for download (and yes, Diana's is included).
Thanks so much!! I'm sure Riot will continue making awe-inspiring new login themes, but I certainly hope they release more vocal ones, especially when they have a singer with such a beautiful voice.

Nebezial

08-11-2012

Just dropping by to say:

Oh. My. God. This login music is awesome! Haunting and beautiful, lonely yet determined... <3

Zerorc

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusdies View Post
I always keep log in music off but it glitched while waiting the the pbe que and turned on, and i was sitting there like "what is making that music, its amazing!" so i closed all my internet windows thinking it was an ad on one of the websites and all that was left open was LOL login screen and i was like "holy **** riot outdid themselves this time!"
That is word for word what happened to me.. .Just beautiful...

ABCDEFGHIJKLM

02-05-2013

I started playing League when elise was out, so I heard the music/sound for elise and zed, and I thought it was ok, but then I heard Vi's login music, and it was awesome, so they I looked up more LOL login music, and I must say Diana's music is so amazing, lyric-wise, as well as sung beautifully that I bought Diana, bought her skin, and play her, top, mid, jungle, support. all day everyday.