Fantastic Story-Telling Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chemistryz

08-07-2012

Riot always emphasizes a champion's story -- and League, for the most part, has a very rich storyline.

When a new champion is released there is always a "so and so spotted" and some champion story -- right?

I Know a lot of people read the stories (such as myself) and enjoy them a lot. But the majority of people don't bother reading champion stories.

What if, and I realize this is easier said than done -- WHAT IF you make animated shorts sorta going through the character's story...

***Scene***

At night in poorly lit temple, side camera scrolls through, a woman in robes is kneeling at the alter. Bathed in a ray of moonlight, the camera pans around her...

*Epic Diana Music is playing*

Flash-backs to a young teenage girl in Solari, some miscellaneous dialogue showing her "inquisitive nature" and questioning of the Sun;s dominance and subsequent punishment...

Diana hits the books...studying...time passes...she finds her clue....

Cut to Diana standing in front of the begining temple, its night time...she enters the runes

Quiet footsteps as she walks through the temple's halls...she sees a faint white light eminating from an alter at the center of the temple...She approaches in the armor in awe.

*enter some sort of Diana monologue about the armor, and how it made he fill*

Cut to her standing in the midst of a Solari court room, demanding the elders recognize the authority of the Moon. Standing tall in her full regalia.

The elder's call her a heritic, demand her death...Solari guards surround her...

*cut to prison cell* dianna kneels in her cell, eyes closed, bathed in moon light. Beneath her cell in the court yard, Solarian soldiers prepare her cleansing by stacking wood at a stake.

As she walks towards the steak, head held high, and definat. The guards begin to tie her to the steak **pause in music** when her eyes connect with the Elder's eyes, she explodes in rage, breaks her bonds, moonlight erupts from her and throws the soldiers back.

She lifts her hand to the sky, a crescent blade materializes in it. One of the elder's responds with a blazing ray of energy sent towards her. But she is much quicker and a once again, moonlight erupts from her armor -- but this time it's more focused, and strikes two elders through their chest, explodes out from the back of the last elder and diana rematerializes. A quick swing of her crescent blade sends a ray of pure energy with destroys everything in it's path including several soldiers and the last elder.

End scene

*cut back to present day Diana in the temple* she stands up, lifts her head to the moon, a flash of moonlight explodes from her and she is gone.

TL;DR, there should be animated shorts explaining a champion's story.

Shadowmender

08-07-2012

woo...that was so well told I could visualize it in my head lol. Someone give this guy a medal
If I could draw worth a darn, I would give you a hand-drawn animation of that, but I can't. So, I hope you find someone who can.

chemistryz

08-07-2012

Wow I didn't realize I totally posted this in the wrong section -- Sorry.

chemistryz

08-07-2012

Shameful bump

Crazy Wilhelm

08-07-2012

This is a very cool idea. Also, I couldn't help but picture Solari elders securing Diana to a nice sirloin with great big cords while I read this. Much merriment was had.

chemistryz

08-08-2012

I spelled it right once, but I wont lie, this is the first thing I wrote in the morning - and I'm wasn't 100% coherent