What was your preferred SR role?

Top 5 11.11%
Mid 10 22.22%
AD Bot 4 8.89%
Support 11 24.44%
Jungler 15 33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

If you played SR before Dominion, what was/is your favorite role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

08-07-2012

I'm just curious, and wondering if there's any correlations going on, here. Personally, I really enjoyed jungling.

HaIfhearted

08-07-2012

I used to be ADC bot, but after my Dominion experience I have a large tendency to favor the jungle on the few occasions I do end up in SR.

**** laning, that **** is too boring, and I always end up pushing my lane because I can't stand the monotony.
At least in the jungle I'm allowed to *gasp* actually KILL things and regularly move around the map looking to help my team take "objectives." (snicker)

IronAegis

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I used to be ADC bot, but after my Dominion experience I have a large tendency to favor the jungle on the few occasions I do end up in SR.

**** laning, that **** is too boring, and I always end up pushing my lane because I can't stand the monotony.
At least in the jungle I'm allowed to *gasp* actually KILL things and regularly move around the map looking to help my team take "objectives." (snicker)
If I ever went back to SR (Hint: No), I'd take up the jungle, too.

Redeemed In Fire

08-07-2012

Depends on the champion. I prefer solotop as Riven because jungle is kinda meh as her. Darius jungle because he has nasty ganks and we get an actual solotop out of it still :P And oddly enough, Ezreal as ADC bot (only because it would be stupid to run AP Ez thanks to no AoE -- i tried it >.>).

Those are my mains right now. I'd probably run Diana as an AP mid, since I want another laner and she doesn't looks particularly fun in the jungle.

Redenbacher

08-07-2012

I preferred jungle before Dominion, and would likely go back to that if I ever played another game of SR.

Maybe I will try a game or two and troll with Jungle Jayce.

aToasterStrudel

08-07-2012

Bot lane in general. My best stats are pretty much support though seconded by ADC.

NamKim

08-07-2012

I still play Summoner's Rift. I do not think it is a bad game mode. It is just a really good game is hard to find. Also, since my friends play Summoner's Rift, I need to still keep up with my skills or else they will go too rusty.

Dominion has a much higher chance of being a more fun game. Plus, Summoner's Rift tends to drag on and on while Dominion is in that special golden time frame.

Also, I am primarily a support player. Playing support in Summoner's Rift is very boring and support mains are support mains because they understand their presence is important but only a person playing support will realize it. In Dominion, even the support gets some action.

So, if you are a support player that is tired of Summoner's Rift, go play Dominion. They will appreciate you a lot more.

Melvear

08-07-2012

I used to play WW jungle a lot, sometimes Nunu jungle as well. I went back briefly and played Mao, Nautilus and Noct in the jungle, as well as Cait bot.

SargentToughie

08-08-2012

I typically go AD carry bot when I play SR, which is all the time since I'm fairly new to dominion. Strangely enough, I really don't have that much trouble with getting bored while I farm and try to harass my enemy, because I find that you have to juggle quite a few things around at once to keep your tempo straight.

My main AD carry is Ezreal, which allows for some pretty neat plays early on, since he is one of the strongest AD carries in the laning phase. When I play Dominion, I swap Ezreal over to AP and go bot.

Ragnaarock

08-08-2012

Before I started playing dominion I would pretty much just play top lane with adc as a secondary. But whenever I go back to SR now I play whatever is left and do well. Although the favorite spot is still the 1v1 top lane.