Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ceejaybee

08-10-2012

Dear Riot,

Dark Valkyrie's moonlight is really hard to see on twisted treeline.

Thanks!

XxmadigainxX

08-10-2012

shes a ****ing broken **** champ she need a nurf bad

yeyixiao

08-10-2012

I agree, she is SO op, and when i mean op i mean OP!!! She needs a nurf, a big one -.-

Loomina

08-11-2012

Me too !!! *_*

Rogue Data

08-11-2012

I don't know if the OP should be thrown about her, BUT I really do find it a problem that her base scaling is SO high. Without any items she outclasses a lot of assassins in things such as health, damage and general tankyness. This I feel is the real problem with Diana. I mean when you look at her stats on the Riot provided page you can quickly notice that without items she is tankier than both Morgana [86.6 hp/lvl] and other incredibly dense Mage casters, but she is claimed to be an "assassin" (Even though Riot doesn't tag her as such most of us have considered her as such considering how powerful her ganking powers are.) and when we look at assassins like Kassidin he is incredibly squishy [52.3 hp/lvl] vs. her [90 hp/lvl]. When her stats are laid out, she really just has a lot of everything. I'm not really throwing out OP here, but it feels like Diana can do well in too much without building anything really. Gaining natural MR, Defense, Health, Damage all at decent ratios per level, and to those who say build MR please remember Diana can go in any lane, so early counter building requires you know where she is going first hand, and considering that her Q at Level 1 hit me for aprox. 180 when she merely had a doran's ring I feel like you need to have that MR as soon as you lane against her. (If I recall correctly I was using MR per level glyphs so I had wee bit at the time, as you one would expect.)

Please Riot, not asking for a massive nerf here, maybe just lower her scaling a bit, force her to build a crystal scepter or something if she wants to have quite this much health.

Diana's Stats below for the curious who don't want to search for it.

Quote:
Damage 48 (+3 / per level)
Health 438 (+90 / per level)
Mana 230 (+40 / per level)
Move Speed 320
Armor 16 (+3.6 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)
Health Regen 9 (+0.85 / per level)
Mana Regen 7 (+0.6 / per level)

Exely

08-11-2012

dont nerf her plz , don't listen to the noobs.

Rogue Data

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exely View Post
dont nerf her plz , don't listen to the noobs.

Way to drive constructive feed back.

SoBigSoLong

08-12-2012

After this patch for diana. I've got lag problems up to 6k ping. Way to go riot.

hey im support

08-13-2012

she needs a nerf. The thing that makes her so op is that she has two abilities to fill in the gap (moonfall and lunar rush) this makes escaping extremely hard. Diana's Q is a "skill shot" not really though because you don't need a brain to use it. Not only that but if you do hit it you can then ult for free to that target which is also complete bs. please nerf her riot she is broken and has too much mobility and survivability.

LordRigna

08-14-2012

look riot stop making champions that are broken as **** either make a champion be one of 2 things. like diana she is way to tanky and her damage scaling is way to high she does way to much damage throughout the game. you pretty much made a tank akali. seriously please stop with the broken as champions.