Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesMiraj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Best freaking loading music ever RIOT. You blew my mind with Diana. Crescent Strike is best skill shot ever, so unique and great for getting those cowards who hide behind their minions.

Loomina

08-10-2012

Wow That log-in Song is BEAUTIFUL!!! The loveliest music I've heard for a long time . Well Done!! ( is there anywhere I can find it to put it into My Favs ?? ) *_*

Rovagug

08-10-2012

I gotta say, the music to accompany the animated splash art on the login screen was amazing. The dark lyrics and solemn, vengeful tone gave me goosebumps, and the lyrics are perfect. Really good work there.

Leeveey

08-10-2012

... *sobs* I wish there was a Diana themed summoner Icon u_u I love this character so much!

nexi0

08-10-2012

please help me.
after i downloaded the last patch...
when i click 'log in' .. it says " the server is busy. please try again later. "
when i type pw and click 'log in' again .. it says " login failed for an unknown reason"
anyone has and idea??? the game doesn't work at all

Grn ninja blanco

08-10-2012

well, this champion is just great i really hate the people who say that she's op, everytime there is a champion release thay say its op until a new champion comes out and then that's the op one maybe the thing is that you guys do not know how to counter her yet? i mean akali and kat can deal the same amounts of damage and i dont see anyone crying about her, stop saying released champion's are op and start triyng to improve your game to counter them better.

-Ninja

Islphrs

08-10-2012

In all my time playing LoL (started around July 2011), the story has been the same.
1. New champ preview
2. Everyone thinks it looks awesome
3. New champ released
4. 70% of the players (who, in relation to skill, are below average) complain it is "OP" for the first week
5. New champ nerfed

Every ****ing champion can be "OP", it all depends upon the skill of the player, the skill of his team mates, the composition of his team and the skill of the players on the opposing team.

I have played Diana in 95% of my games since she was released and I have dominated in almost every game (2:1 ratio minimum). However, when I play against a Diana (whether I am playing Diana or not), I have no problem countering her.

1. Build early MR so she can't get fed and snowball
And for the noobs who are complaining hard:
2. If you are against Diana in lane:
Avoid her Q.. it really isn't that hard.
3. If a Diana is jungling (and this really should go without saying and applies to EVERY game regardless of the jungler):
Stop ****ing over extending in your lane and learn to last hit minions only.

CloakedClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Anyone know where we can get that login music?

Seth Air

08-10-2012

XD i was just listening to the main page for her song and as I am (being the attention person that I am) notice that there is quiet a few parts in the animation where there are breaks. I don't know if its just mine or what but around her thumb on the staff to the part around her chin and lips to a strange line that breaks smooth animation in the hair.

Can't help but notice it now all the time when I log in XD but still the animation is awesome none the less and the music behind it is wonderful!!

EternalXero

08-10-2012

I would like to save the file (animation and music) for the login. WOW!!!