Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeusMax

08-08-2012

Wow finally A champ that is not OP on release day? Is that even possible?

AkaMax

08-08-2012

Someone can tell me, what music they used to Diana (in the initial screen) for this patch?

Dynus Malga

08-08-2012

She is an amazing champ, everything from her design to the way she fights is fantastic.. KEEP UP the good work guys i cant wait to see what else is in store for us

Ghosty

08-08-2012

Anyone else see a Star Wars reference in her lore? Light side vs Dark side, a struggle to find her inner self, her quest find the temple, and the slaying of the elder council. Classic!

Love this character btw, nj Riot!

Ruah777

08-08-2012

Diana is ever ad carry worst nightmare. If her q hits, don't even bother flashing or dashing (her gap closing is crazy). She can combo anyone who is not a tank 100% to 0%, if even slightly feed (and has the tank to get away). I have not lane against her, so i don't know her laning power. But mid/late game you have to dodge all her Qs (which is nearly impossible) or you will be combo over and over. (I don't know if Diana is op, but she is the kind of champ i hate to fight, aka snowball assassin that is impossible to kite and if your team does cc/focus her to hell, she wins the game single hand -_-).

ThatOneGuyu

08-08-2012

im looking forward to trying out this new champ, ive been away for a few days so this should be a good start to my league run for the day. im mildly nervous about laning against her lol

QŻality

08-08-2012

I'd like to have the music on the login screen! It's amazing

macdr

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusMax View Post
Wow finally A champ that is not OP on release day? Is that even possible?
No, because she's still going to need a nerf. She just does too much damage, promise you they're going to nerf it

Spencer3168

08-08-2012

Waited til 3 AM to get a game in. <3 haven't put her down yet.

warmooze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Dear Riot,
please give me the ability to choose my login screen. I don't want to let this one go. Ever.