Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phares

08-07-2012

NERF HER AND NERF HER NOW. THIS IS SO REDICULOUS I HAVE A FULL LOSE PAGE BECAUSE I WENT TOP AGAINST HER EVERY GAME. i think im gonna quit playing for a few weeks because i cant win.

Nataliaah

08-07-2012

Just had to say this: awesome music for this patch, Riot!

LAH4

08-07-2012

The long in music is great! Love it!!! please do more music like this one!

Mage Diggity

08-07-2012

Dear riot, i understand everyone was psyched about creating diana, but the fact is, she is VERY unbalanced at this point, in a low level game an enemy diana went 16/3/10 with nothing but boots, a phage, and a zeal and proceeded to be legendary within the first 10 minutes of the match, Please fix this very unbalanced and broken champion, she has too much early damage and mobility and needs to be scaled to fit against other champions, she straight out killed a tank shen twice at final level, Fix this please riot

Signed, A very annoyed player.

Tournac

08-07-2012

Quote:
Mage Diggity:
Dear riot, i understand everyone was psyched about creating diana, but the fact is, she is VERY unbalanced at this point, in a low level game an enemy diana went 16/3/10 with nothing but boots, a phage, and a zeal and proceeded to be legendary within the first 10 minutes of the match, Please fix this very unbalanced and broken champion, she has too much early damage and mobility and needs to be scaled to fit against other champions, she straight out killed a tank shen twice at final level, Fix this please riot

Signed, A very annoyed player.

There is no reason that a deathcap + trinity force = more dmg then a fully built standard ap champ , i enjoy new champions and all but come on riot play test them a bit more instead of realizing an OP champion every two weeks and cause half your play base to get annoyed i get you want OP champ for 2 weeks = make money, then nerf them and release a new one that's cool but in the end your going to end up losing players.

General Sturnn

08-07-2012

Love the login music!

Chuckie McChuck

08-07-2012

Quote:
Phares:
NERF HER AND NERF HER NOW. THIS IS SO REDICULOUS I HAVE A FULL LOSE PAGE BECAUSE I WENT TOP AGAINST HER EVERY GAME. i think im gonna quit playing for a few weeks because i cant win.
it's easy, don't suck bro

Sephrinx

08-07-2012

Well, there goes the League of Legends till 2 weeks wen she gets nerfed out of overpowered ungoldy stardom. This champion is no where near balanced of fair in any way.

MattVo

08-07-2012

she's an excellent laner. went 14/6/121 against a morgana QQ

Hyrkali

08-07-2012

Quote:
Pinkwraith:
if you go into the Riot Games folder on your computer and type in Loginscreen, it will pop up with "loginscreenloop" and "loginscreenintro" which are both the music in MP3 format. then, simply copy/paste the music onto your desktop or into a folder and rename it whatever you like. poof, instant OP music track that sona could never match

Will surely extract it! The loop is so deep emotionnaly... awesome. Thanks for the trick!

BUT I STILL WANT A CD!

Edit: did the extracting, and here was the full path:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.187\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient
I suggestion you search for the following terms: LoginScreenLoop.mp3
Back it up, since it changes with everypatch.