Coming back after break : How're these champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Miss Lori

08-07-2012

Herro!

So I quit LoL the week Lulu came out (I don't know how long ago). Mostly because my internet decided to sh!t out, latency would spike to the thousands and I could barely play. But also because I was a horrible player and leveling too fast, the raging at my lack of skill was becoming more and more prominent...

Anyway! Life story aside. I was wondering if people could tell me how these champs are nowadays?

Ahri
Annie
Cassiopeia
Lulu
Lux
Morgana
Orianna

These were the characters I bought and played, and I'm curious how well they're doing? I don't know how much I can trust online guides, thinking they might be out of date or something...

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

all fine viable choices

Master David

08-07-2012

i would say try to jump out of the meta. they are all typical apc mid champs. unexpected builds often own the most e.g. ad lulu can dominate a game, ad ryze with some mana deals a hell of a lot of damage, tank teemo solo top is so underrated, he can literally own with the right items and an early maxed blinding dart. unexpected is the best.

Dark Castellan

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master David View Post
i would say try to jump out of the meta. they are all typical apc mid champs. unexpected builds often own the most e.g. ad lulu can dominate a game, ad ryze with some mana deals a hell of a lot of damage, tank teemo solo top is so underrated, he can literally own with the right items and an early maxed blinding dart. unexpected is the best.
Yet there are alreay viable champs whose kits synergise more with these roles.

And to OP

Ahri- very viable, still strong, her early game damage got a slight nerf awhile ago, but not much,
Annie- no changes
Cassiopeia- no changes
Lulu- screw this champion, go any lane and insta win nerf plz. No but ap Lulu and on hit are very viable.
Lux- renamed ult to infinite light, now unplayable.
Morgana- still constantly banned, so never available in ranked or draft.
Orianna- QOL changes, some damage reduction and reduced global coolown, increased range

Lil Miss Lori

08-07-2012

Thanks for the tips, guys! I'm excited about Orianna. When I left she was "horrible" (for bad players anyway,myself included) but her character design was one of my favorites. Maybe with these changes, I can actually attempt to play as her =D

DaSuperMinion

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Castellan View Post
Yet there are alreay viable champs whose kits synergise more with these roles.

And to OP

Ahri- very viable, still strong, her early game damage got a slight nerf awhile ago, but not much,
Annie- no changes
Cassiopeia- no changes
Lulu- screw this champion, go any lane and insta win nerf plz. No but ap Lulu and on hit are very viable.
Lux- renamed ult to infinite light, now unplayable.
Morgana- still constantly banned, so never available in ranked or draft.
Orianna- QOL changes, some damage reduction and reduced global coolown, increased range
Ummm... annie got buffed also morg got a nerf but almost can't tell becaue it was to her late game sustain rather than to anything that actually matters and makes her a dominate force mid.