Attack Speed Reds- Good all-purpose jungler runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

08-07-2012

I was sitting on a metric f**kton of IP, so after I bought Diana, I got a new rune page. This one will be my designated jungler rune page.

I have full sets of armor and magic pen runes, but I heard that attack speed reds, as well as being recommended for Diana are good for many junglers. My go-to junglers tend to be Rammus, Trundle or Nautilus, and I've been meaning to learn how to jungle Kayle.

So, would attack speed reds be a good choice? Please do not recommend any other sorts of runes. I'm only considering my reds at the moment.

The Blueman Crew

08-07-2012

MS Quints, AS Reds, MR per level glyphs, and Armor Seals. Diana needs more attack speed since it'll proc her passive, making her great at clearing with her 'w'.

Tinýviel

08-07-2012

Yes attack speed are good all purpose. Flat AD would be another good choice for reds too. Some junglers don't really benefit as much from attack speed, like Lee Sin who already has it built in, so it depends on the type of junglers you play.

I am too cheap to get more than 3 rune pages so I run with 6-7 attack speed, and 2-3 attack dmg reds. If i had to choose one or the other though I'd get attack speed for the jungle clearing for champions that are usually slow at it, like Maokai etc