Mid-Lane Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodShepperd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

I was wondering about how Fiora would be able to do in mid lane, against certain casters, especially those that rely on alot of skill shots.

I think this could work because, most casters still autoattack while fighting meaning she would get basically the same amount of damage out of her riposte, she has really strong gap closing ability, even better than pantheon and talon who are other somewhat common AD mid laners, pretty much no casters get armor runes or build early game armor, and if u force a caster to buy an armor item early on then you end up forcing them into an less favorable build path. Does anybody else think this could work? I think this would be a good lane for Fiora since she doesn't have alot of escapes either so it would be good for her to hang out in mid where ganks are more escapable

Cenerae

08-07-2012

Max her Q first and harrass like you're playing Talon.

As long as you don't walk smack bang into hard CC or roots you should be able to put out heavy pressure on a mage. At least until they hit 6 and can blow you up, but then you can do the same right back to them.

It can be a pretty scary kind of lane all things considered, but if you play your cards right you should be able to come out on top.

Ferreira Pedro

08-07-2012

I have read a guide about it, and yesterday saw a enemy fiora dominate mid against our brand, i guess its ok.

GoodShepperd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Ok so I tried it out. My first game was against a Cassiopeia. It was incredibly easy, at lvl 2 with one point in Q and one point in W i was able to knock Cass down to about half health and burn her flash. After that I basically was able to easily 1v1 her every time my ultimate came up