Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This bot guy was using flash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-07-2012

He escaped death at least 3 times using it. >=O

It was a Sion. >=[

LadysKnight

08-07-2012

But did he have revive? Lots of people, myself included, can accept flash as a choice on certain champions as long as they don't do it at the cost of revive.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-07-2012

nope. Flash/Exhaust.

It was rather funny. I was playing OP Jayce bot. He would exhaust me. I would use E to knock him away. Then I'd pounce on him with my Q, then he would flash

Infirc

08-07-2012

Quote:
TCWA Tigerbite:
nope. Flash/Exhaust.

It was rather funny. I was playing OP Jayce bot. He would exhaust me. I would use E to knock him away. Then I'd pounce on him with my Q, then he would flash

care to share knowledge on what to max first at bot when playing Jayce? n_n, i generally try to get Triforce+arpen as soon as possible but it's either the build or the skill order because sometimes i feel i'm just not doing damage until i get a brutalizer.

Volandum

08-07-2012

Q>E>W or Q>W>E, depending on how you're trading and whether you need E cooldowns to go down asap.

I really wouldn't bother with trinity. If you want a phage go boots prospectors brutaliser phage, then get your lw/ie/lifesteal.

Psi21

08-07-2012

http://lolmatches.com/match/na472285056

Guess his Blue Pilling back to heal up wasting like 10 to 12 seconds was not worth it over reviving right away with speed boost and hp boost.

Because that Sion lost.

Orphane

08-07-2012

Looks like....

*puts on sunglasses*

he was out in a flash.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

TCWA Tigerbite

08-07-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
care to share knowledge on what to max first at bot when playing Jayce? n_n, i generally try to get Triforce+arpen as soin as possible but it's either the build or the skil order because sometimes i feel i'm just not doing damage until i get a brutalizer.

I always go Q,W,E. The reason why is because a lot of people build armor against me, so I used the W to do more damage (since it's magical and all.) Also, I don't need the escapability of E since I always build Jayce tanky.

As for items, I start off with Prospector's Blade, Boots, 2HP pots. Then get Mercs. Then I get TF (Usually grabbing phage first, then sheen, then zeal). Then it depends who I'm up against. If I'm against AP, I build Force of Nature. If it's ADPS (like vayne, sion, draven, etc), I'll grab a thornmail. If it's another AD like a bruiser or something (Let's say yorick, volibear, etc.), I'll grab a sunfire cape for the armor + health, then grab the thornmail.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-07-2012

Quote:
Psi21:
http://lolmatches.com/match/na472285056

Guess his Blue Pilling back to heal up wasting like 10 to 12 seconds was not worth it over reviving right away with speed boost and hp boost.

Because that Sion lost.

I just noticed only 2 of us had revive. I must've got matched with some 1500ELO or something. Or maybe the LoL gods felt sorry for making me lose like 80% of my matches the 2 days before. =X

Volandum

08-07-2012

Both hammer E and W do magic damage...

I build glass Jayce, but add in a PD after the LW, IE and Exec.