Diana queen of 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkzmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

I find due to how 3s usually pan out she is a hell of a nuisance but in 5s she is fine and usually countered. But on a side note i am mostly sick of the amount of pulls in game now and when theres a Darius and Diana on other team it can make fights ultimately lacking any enjoyment (Unless of course you have a Gragas or other displacement champs to throw them back)

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

There are better choices than diana

WillWW

08-11-2012

The lanes in 3s are so small its hard not to get hit by crescent strike. Shes just really annoying in tt.

Mavrik V

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkzmaster View Post
I find due to how 3s usually pan out she is a hell of a nuisance but in 5s she is fine and usually countered. But on a side note i am mostly sick of the amount of pulls in game now and when theres a Darius and Diana on other team it can make fights ultimately lacking any enjoyment (Unless of course you have a Gragas or other displacement champs to throw them back)
Yeah I played vs a Darius/Diana/Rammus (Rammus jungled), and words can't describe the anger that game gave me.

Garlyle Wilds

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaltraX View Post
So anyone else think she might be the new "jax" in 3v3?
This is hilarious because I just stomped a Jax as Diana every time we ran into each other.

KaltraX

08-12-2012

I was talking about the old jax. That just stomped people all day in 3s

Henry Plainview

08-12-2012

I thought she was going to be really good for TT, but in my experience she's actually not that much. Jax or Riven are much better for snowballing and killing the entire enemy team.

Batman Bot

08-12-2012

What the consensus on how to build her in 3s?

Garlyle Wilds

08-12-2012

I don't know if there's a consensus, but...

I go boots/reds to start. Grab one or two Doran's Rings if you want, but early on I find myself needing to play really safe regardless; I lane instead of jungle, until I've got Lunar Rush at which point I start wandering and destroying people I come across. I don't doubt for a moment there are better ways to do this but I'm not experienced with TT jungling, so I'm just using a standard AP setup pretty much.

Abyssal and Rylai's are generally the two major items I work towards, and then Lichbane afterwards. Haven't seen too many games go beyond that. If you're not against any AP champs, get Void Staff instead of Abyssal. Possibly consider an early Glacial Shroud to reduce AD/brawler threat and deal with mana issues. Skill order is RQWE; get a level of E by 6 to maximize your ganking ability since that's pretty much the point at which Diana launches from fairly weak to suddenly a major threat, but you only need it at level 1 for the time being.

...I'm pretty sure someone else has much better tactics for her and could share, though.

Solzan Nemesis

08-13-2012

I have made her my main, so I use her when ever I can.

But I have notes I am better with her in 3v3s, then 5v5s.