fiora, xin, irelia, renekton, akali, jarvan builds. Post them Thanks :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PxGenesis

08-06-2012

looking for different builds thanks.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Luxiere

08-07-2012

I've seen a Fiora just now building IE, BT, Youmuu, and something else that I forgot. She owned at start but seemed to fall late game because of her glass build.

The player said that it gave her the most damage output out of all the builds she tried. She said she will rarely use Fiora on ranked though.

NAME666666666666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

With xin I like to stack dorans get boots and then a trinity force.
Afterwards,
Black cleaver
Randuins
QSS
From there it depends on what they have usually.

Methamphetamind

08-07-2012

On J4:
Doran's Shield (skip if you think your top opponent is AP, or won't be a problem in lane)
Ruby Crystal (after boots, if you got the doran's)
Boots
Warden's Mail or HoG (depends on your game, if you doing well, go for the warden's first to keep the advantage)
Merc Treads (ninja tabi in the right enemy team set up)
Randuin's Omen
Giant's Belt Item (either Sunfire, Mog's, Frozen, depending on which would help most. I do not recommend Frozen Mallet on Jarvan)
MR Item (Force of Nature is the best choice bc of movespeed, but QSS, BV and Wit's End are all good depending on enemy team)
Last item?
Atma's Impaler (good with BV/Randuin's/Warmog's combo)
GA (never die again)
Thorns (get sooner if against a very heavy fed ad team)

Spartacus5683

08-07-2012

For J4 start boots + 3 pots unless you're laning against some one with heavy harass then start cloth armor + 5 pots.

From there go double dorans, HoG, phage. Buying pots and wards as necessary.

Then build phage into Trinity and HoG into randuins. From here, build based on the enemy team.

Other items might include hex into malmortis, GA, BT, IE, BV.... all viable items on him.

LOMAC69

08-12-2012

I would say it depends on you is in your lane. If its your counter stack defense so you dont get tower dived or cant cs. Plus plan ahead build 2 smaller items that fit into something bigger if you think your going to do well. Basically that means if u get fed or farmed well when you go to base you can buy 2 core items.