Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Movespeed nerfs are bigger than anything there, because they give more survivability and killing potential. I think that they should have tried lowering it to 305 instead of 300.

VejiTehDestroyer

08-15-2012

It feels like they over-nerfed her. I could tell the difference in playing a game or two before/after the hotfix. I think the movement speed thing was a step in the right direction. I thin the change to her ut was good, but messing with Stranglethorns, her Q, and her seedlings is kinda "uhg".

MisterWolfe

08-15-2012

I noticed little change, other than I was more able to flash out of her ult. She can still do lots of damage, just not all at once like she used to.

god prince 9

08-15-2012

i honestly think this is too many nerfs shes a long range burst-mage.im sure they could just nerf her E a little bit and they should switch the damage source of her plants to her W i think that makes alot more sense.riot has no need to destroy a really good champ like zyra.

The Taco Man

08-15-2012

Zyra OP? Better nerf Irelia!
Just kidding, but yeah she was strong, it was hard to lane against her in mid.

iSelfFlagulate

08-15-2012

I think they nerfed zyra a bit too hard.... It almost feels like I'm support all the time since I can't get last hits on champs unless i conserve my ult, which is a rather good initiator

Rashidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSelfFlagulate View Post
I think they nerfed zyra a bit too hard.... It almost feels like I'm support all the time since I can't get last hits unless i conserve my ult, which is a rather good initiator
You're playing her wrong then

She's perfectly fine.

martinmarley

08-15-2012

im not accord with that. Every time i used anni to kill zyra i was succsesfull. i actually using zyra and i know she is stroger than lot of champions, but if you dont know to use her its the same that other champions. but I agreed to nerf zyra.

Miss Mayhem XLNC

08-15-2012

Can you please fix her snare? i dont think its fair that her snare can go through minions and other similar snare types cant

BigL80

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by god prince 9 View Post
i honestly think this is too many nerfs shes a long range burst-mage.im sure they could just nerf her E a little bit and they should switch the damage source of her plants to her W i think that makes alot more sense.riot has no need to destroy a really good champ like zyra.
^^^^^^^