Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobOfGoo

08-14-2012

Zyra already has a good burst kit on it, and what I compare is the ammo system. Heimer's UP is not because of the turret cost and cooldown (I can list out why Heimer is UP but that'll be a long post). But what I do suggest is making the cooldown on the seed in early level longer and scales to lower in higher levels, since her seed is a major part of her combo.

Taikero

08-14-2012

I played as Zyra for the first time this morning and picked her up relatively easily. Even after the changes that have been pushed to live I don't feel as if she's weak. She moves a bit slow but other than that she's rather strong and defensible and picks up kills fairly easy. With another team member it's even easier.

Atrayen

08-14-2012

Zyra with max CDR is scary in teamfights, no matter how low they can put her damage. Even just the CC and the ult's knockup alone can change it. The nerfs were fine, IMHO.

MedTitan

08-14-2012

**late game zyra is not so much burst...

IamUrChamp

08-14-2012

Post not relevant to this thread.

IamUrChamp

08-14-2012

DaedricChampion

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricShadeSlayer View Post
**late game zyra is not so much burst...
but late game is what got changed the least of anything. maybe 120 damage at most from total burst depending on runes you changed. On another note she feels balanced now but that ms nerf still pisses me off. Riot please of all things revert that nerf.

Zaenos

08-14-2012

I have to agree... I just want her movespeed back, even if it means taking more damage off.

FellRok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

She was strong but not that much . I think it will make a lots of champion better than her . I mean it's a Huge nerf . ( and Darius is not Oo)

Turn off system

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemys View Post
And also, I fail to see the logic behind denying Zyra burst (a combo mage with burst? what nonsense!) when you have Darius running around with one of the highest true damage, single target, REFRESHING abilities in the game.