Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skullhp

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
Brand W:
Has longer range (900 v 825)
Higher base damage
Frequently does 25% more damage (including scaling)
Procs his passive damage
Greater radius (260 v 220)
Has the same delay (Brand's is slightly less consistent in its timing due to a different scripting method)

so u actually are saying brands w is a way better than zyra
-.- so now zyra is easy to kill with brand

GetEmPa

08-10-2012

You guys are gonna nerf her that badly? wtf. Nerf someone like lee sin and all 7 of his bs skill. I want a refund I didnt pay cash for a character just to get raped so badly nerf wise. At least Up her hp ratio a lil and maybe adjust cool downs late game by like half a second so people arent useless in long group fights

Panda Andrews

08-10-2012

I absolutely love Zyra for the kit, not for the dmg. She's my new favorite champion and I highly look forward to this nerf that way when people complain I'm destroying team, I won't question my skill anymore!

ChanCe4Life

08-10-2012

This champion...I thought darius was terrifying but she is just omg. I mean a champion that can do whatever they want and have no *counters* kind of makes me puke. Thanks for destroying her overly powerful bs and now do something about Darius's ulti...Thats the only problem i see with him

slayer123123

08-10-2012

THANK u RIOts she was to OP and annoying in lane

Airfury

08-10-2012

A bit way super severe lol.

Now she is - i have a perfect early game i am as powerful as other mages, i dont i am fodder.

At least other top tier mages like morg or karth anivia, can have a bad to average early game and still offer incredible utility that is RELIABLE. Zyra offers a line root and a knockup that is going to be walked out of with other cc cordinating from other champs mot of the time.

She went from top tier mage to one of thr worst available as she now offers no guanrantee karth ult and wall damage/utility or morg ult and spellshield or anivia AoE and area control. She doesnt get near Brands or LBs burst or Ryzes or Swains tankiness. She doesnt have Annies immeadite AoE stun or Oris and Luxs great burst while offering shields and/or stats.

Now she has average burst, a fun little turret mechanic, and CC that is easily avoided in a teamfight without either great coordination on your teams side or lack of paying attention on your opponents.

I dont see a reason to want Zyra on your team over another mage. She has nothing about her that stands out on your team. No amazing utility burst or engagement or laning/ganking abilities.

ChanCe4Life

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullhp View Post
so u actually are saying brands w is a way better than zyra
-.- so now zyra is easy to kill with brand
To be quite honest...alot of champions counter each other. I mean Ahri is soo mobile to morgana that she is a obv. dominate champion. I think brand should counter Zyra for just having higher power? I mean not every new champion that comes out should be god to everyone, but to some.

DaedricChampion

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidaken View Post
Darius will always be the true problem.
hehe true

Dirtypeeps

08-10-2012

I don't like the movement speed change. She's already slow. -_-

Xore

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedricChampion View Post
you couldve at least treated her like darius and started off nerfing her slowly by patch, but this seems way over the top to do it at once, and with the other nerfs reducing her power by a bit you shouldve at least let her keep the 10 movement speed since she had no mobility anyway. I couldve seen it being taken away with only her plants being nerfed but now the ms just seems to cripple her more. cant say anything though until i use her after the patch though, just seems like a lot of nerfs all at once.

tl:dr: the amount of nerfs at one time is downright darius

and could you at least take zyra out to dinner after, she likes to be wined and dined after shes been ****ED!!!
taking a bit range and mobility well reduce her way tu push enemies, it's sounds more like an defender than a pusher, but i got to try her out in beta, i see how good or bad is it.