Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

I read the summary but not the rest of it, because I'm actually fairly confident these nerfs were needed. It IS a lot, but I won't lie when I say I used to love abusing her kit. Her damage was pretty ridiculous, and it was like I didn't even need to put my neck out too far for it all. Guess I'll see how hard it hits when I play her after the hotfix.

Voidaken

08-10-2012

Darius will always be the true problem.

Archanglee

08-10-2012

YES FINALLY i was getting PWNED by zyra when i played with tryndamare

also please buff tryn he is getting weeker

Slaik

08-10-2012

This is overkill.

Diana is next, just watch.

Bubbles of HK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZGeniusZz View Post
Before nerfing Zyra they should nerft Darius or Diana .... They are just too op and allways pwn u in 1 vs 1 battles :l.
Hahahaahah 1v1. Y U SO BAD

Cyb ExTreMe Ji

08-10-2012

Thank you for the Zyra changes

tutoynaic

08-10-2012

awwwwe. zyra is already a slow champion.

tutoynaic

08-10-2012

nerf tryndemere

TKiWhiskie

08-10-2012

After playing Zyra a good few times after the changes I have to say I'm pretty impressed that Riot managed to bring her in line with other mages, yet still retain her overall feel. Sure, I can't turn the tide of a team fight without exposing myself to damage anymore and I do slightly less damage with each ability but the changes have been small enough that I don't really notice them all that much and don't feel overly disadvantaged compared to where I was a short time ago.

I'm new to League of Legends and wasn't sure what to think of Riot's balancing decisions - they seemed overly hasty (mostly since I come from a Starcraft 2 background where Blizzard is glacially slow to implement any sort of fix) but this hotfix has given me some real confidence in the team's ability to get the job done right. Good work guys.

Pro Gamer Boobs

08-10-2012

Can we make her ultimate a 2 part damage? Once upon casting and once on knock-up.