Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

08-07-2012

I just started playing recently so I don't know much about the game, but I've been playing Jax a lot lately. Is there any reason to get the Berserker's Greaves? I like the attack speed bonus it gives but is does it make a significant difference for him since his passive already increases attack speed?

Usually I get the mercury treads but somebody told me I should get berserker's instead.

Oh yeah, another question, since I love Jax so much, what other champions would you guys recommend?

JohnnyC

08-07-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10154

That should help with any Jax questions for now.

Warrrrax

08-07-2012

Xin Zhao is similar to Jax. More offensive but much less versatile. Jarvin is a tankier version of Jax sort of. You can try both extremes and see which you prefer.

OdinLegend

08-07-2012

Dude choosing what boot you get as a bruiser is always situational unlike ad carries. You are going to be a tanker as well as damager so you can decide between ninja tabi if they are ad heavy or mercury if they are ap or cc heavy. Berserker is if u have a good amount of cc on ur side of the team and u get a pretty good amount of Atkspeed from passive, ultimate and other items so its not really necessary.

Destabilizator

Recruiter

08-07-2012

As jungle Jax, I love Ninja Tabis... Cheap = getting it quickly, they help vs. jungle and vs. minions during ganks, extra armor is awesome. I've never bought Berserker Greaves ever on Jax