Question about Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

08-06-2012

I just started playing recently so I don't know much about the game, but I've been playing Jax a lot lately. Is there any reason to get the Berserker's Greaves? I like the attack speed bonus it gives but is does it make a significant difference for him since his passive already increases attack speed?

Usually I get the mercury treads but somebody told me I should get berserker's instead.

Oh yeah, another question, since I love Jax so much, what other champions would you guys recommend?

JohnnyC

08-07-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10154

That should help with any Jax questions for now.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Xin Zhao is similar to Jax. More offensive but much less versatile. Jarvin is a tankier version of Jax sort of. You can try both extremes and see which you prefer.

OdinLegend

08-07-2012

Dude choosing what boot you get as a bruiser is always situational unlike ad carries. You are going to be a tanker as well as damager so you can decide between ninja tabi if they are ad heavy or mercury if they are ap or cc heavy. Berserker is if u have a good amount of cc on ur side of the team and u get a pretty good amount of Atkspeed from passive, ultimate and other items so its not really necessary.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

As jungle Jax, I love Ninja Tabis... Cheap = getting it quickly, they help vs. jungle and vs. minions during ganks, extra armor is awesome. I've never bought Berserker Greaves ever on Jax