League of Legends: The Fall of the League, As Foretold by Necromonger (reposted)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-15-2010

wait, so, like, what the hell is Garen doing charging in for Katarina

I haven't followed the offical lore to this game to closely, as its a pain in the ass to find everything, but I was under the impresion those two wouldn't get along, simply based on their origans.

Necromonger

09-15-2010

As I hate to over-explain everything that happens as it happens... be patient. I'm trying to wiggle out of that one myself- and I promised myself no backtracking.

I rolled a 4 -sided die:

1 - Garen shouts for Katarina
2 - Garen shouts for an "Alliance"
3 - Garen shouts his signature DEMACIAAAAAAAAA
4 - Take all of the above.

Azarthes

09-15-2010

Necromonger, he knows how to choose like a man.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Just curious do i know you? I have someone on my steam friendslist named Necromunger and i cant figure out if its the same person. Anyways good, i thought the last update was a bit uncoordinated, i think you tried too hard to please everyone by putting in like half the champions in a paragraph and it did not flow quite as well. Other than that pretty good story unfortunately doesnt follow lore entirely, but hey thats to be expected.

Necromonger

09-15-2010

I fought against Necromunger once. According to him, his name is the correct spelling of that dreaded foe of Rid****. I didn't really know what to say.

AngryPeanut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2010

I say, good show. I do think that battle on page three could have been improved with Nidalee and an army of cougars. Just sayin' is all. I do LOVE the addition of Gragas though, as he is by far one of the greatest things to exist in any videogame evar.

SethCypher

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashky View Post
Mordekaiser Syndrome. Sometimes when I play another champion than him, I may tend to 3v1 them. Or when I'm stuck in a hopeless fight I think:"Oh, I wish I was Mordekaiser.."
You mean like...sometimes you would be Yi, go up to 2 or 3 of them mid game and go "Oh shi-!"

Necromonger

09-15-2010

Hopefully with all this Morde publicity I don't accidentally get him hit by nerfbat.... We are in a real good place right now, queuing solo and spreading pain to unlucky chumps who think I'm just a 'tank without cc'.

SethCypher

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
honestly, I'm taking some inspiration from Spawn, Kratos, and maybe a little Ichigo... no one's born evil, there's always something that turns people onto that road. I do plan to have him do something bad ass, anyway.
This is true, however, we're not even sure Mordekaiser was even "born" in the conventional method.

Quote:
Hopefully with all this Morde publicity I don't accidentally get him hit by nerfbat.... We are in a real good place right now, queuing solo and spreading pain to unlucky chumps who think I'm just a 'tank without cc'.
They're changing him up if you must know. For better or for worse only time will tell.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
As I hate to over-explain everything that happens as it happens... be patient. I'm trying to wiggle out of that one myself- and I promised myself no backtracking.

I rolled a 4 -sided die:

1 - Garen shouts for Katarina
2 - Garen shouts for an "Alliance"
3 - Garen shouts his signature DEMACIAAAAAAAAA
4 - Take all of the above.
Lol, when in doubt, leave it to fate?
I like your style. And sorry if I seem pushy, Cliff hanger like things drive me nuts. =p