Hey, hey veigar ( Lulu x Veigar )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opi Lord of Time

12-03-2013

Hey! You! Yes you! You clicked on this thread so(unless it was an accident) you must want to see a great cute fanfic between Lulu and Veigar right? Good.

This fanfic is an adaption of the parody song by Lilypichu, which the story takes its name from!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzG-oXyWsHs

Here we go!

Chapter 1: A Devilish Deed

"Hey, you look familiar. Don't I know you?" Lulu asked. The squirrel she had just seen sat up, looking for the source of the noise. Soon, it carefully went back to digging, presumably to find stored acorns. "Don't ignore me Mr. Squirrel!" Lulu said with exasperation. The squirrel was wary and got startled by the sudden noise, and ran off, vowing to find its acorns later, when the giant had gone. Lulu sat quietly contemplating the fact that the animals here weren't as friendly as those in the glade. She was, for once in her life, lonely. She saw the world as others saw it, very often now that the League had taken her. Her imagination still would create amazing things for her to see and explore, but now her only friends were Pix and Veigar. But Veigar, he would never come out to play; he wasn't much of a friend.

"Lulu!" A voice shouted, breaking her from her thoughts. "Lulu, come here!" It was one of the senior summoners, calling for her. She walked over and replied with a soft "Yes?" The summoner frowned. He had never seen Lulu so subdued.

"Pix has done a terrible thing today!"

"Pix?" Lulu looked up. Pix was normally very nice, except against enemies in matches. He had taken off after the last one, saying that he had something to do, and said something about a meting with the Junior summoners.

"Pix recently set fire to one of the Junior summoner's hair, and I'd like to know why."

"What's his name?" Lulu asked, getting a sinking feeling.

"Jeremiah."

"Ohhhh... Pix, what have you done?!?"

Jeremiah had been the name of the last summoner who had summoned her. Under his direction, Lulu and Pix were killed viciously many times over during the last match. "Pix will have to be confined to your room for two weeks, leaving only for meals. Due to the slipperiness of Pix, you will be confined with him. Nothing personal, we just need you as a guard." Lulu was sad, as she knew that with the confinement came loneliness. And by her standards, she was already lonely enough!

I'd love some feedback! Also, we haven't seen veigar yet because I like me some build up! Don't worry though!
Gotta do some HW now be back soon .

Loperixie

12-03-2013

If I were in the editor's business, I'd be fired on my first day because I find proofreading other people's work to be a very uncomfortable process. Try not to hate me too much.

Quote:
"Lulu!" A voice shouted, breaking her from her thoughts. "Lulu, come here!" It was one of the senior summoners, calling for her. She walked over and replied with a soft "Yes?" The summoner frowned. He had never seen Lulu so subdued. "Pix has done a terrible thing today!" "Pix?" Lulu looked up. Pix was normally very nice, except against enemies in matches. He had taken off after the last one, saying that he had something to do, and said something about a meting with the Junior summoners. "Pix recently set fire to one of the Junior summoner's hair, and I'd like to know why." "What's his name?" Lulu asked, getting a sinking feeling. "Jeremiah." "Ohhhh... Pix, what have you done?!?"
Before I start, I just want to make clear that I'm not going to tell you to adhere to any different style than your own, and if your writing style requires paragraphing to be this way, that's fine.

To keep from possibly confusing the reader, it helps to start a new paragraph [almost] every time the speaker role changes, unless another speaker could be worked into the same paragraph without causing confusion. That's all I'll nitpick on. I like everything else.

For example:

Quote:
"Lulu!" A voice shouted, breaking her from her thoughts. "Lulu, come here!" It was one of the senior summoners, calling for her. She walked over and replied with a soft "Yes?" The summoner frowned. He had never seen Lulu so subdued. "Pix has done a terrible thing today!"

"Pix?" Lulu looked up. Pix was normally very nice, except against enemies in matches. He had taken off after the last one, saying that he had something to do, and said something about a meting with the Junior summoners.

"Pix recently set fire to one of the Junior summoner's hair, and I'd like to know why."

"What's his name?" Lulu asked, getting a sinking feeling.

"Jeremiah."

"Ohhhh... Pix, what have you done?!?"

Opi Lord of Time

12-03-2013

Well thanks for the feedback! I don't post on the forums often, nor do I surf the forums, so I don't really know the best layout for stories like this. This will certainly be easier to read, so I'll edit that now

Opi Lord of Time

12-03-2013

Chapter 2: A First Glimpse
Lulu headed to her quarters, fuming. But she couldn't stay mad for long at the little faerie who was her only friend. When she arrived, she reprimanded Pix for his actions, but soon her naturally benevolent nature took over and she started sympathizing with Pix.

"Oh pix, I know that we died many times, but there was no need to set his hair on fire!" Pix argued that he had simply been in a fit of rage over seeing Lulu hurt.

"Pix, you know that's a part of the job.." Lulu sighed. It was coming time for rest, even though the sun still seemed to be shining brightly, inviting her to come outside and play with the local animals. Bur it must have been a part of her wild imagination because the water clock installed near her door indicated that it wasn't actually day.

After a peaceful sleep, Lulu awoke and stretched her tiny arms, enjoying the warmth of the sunlight streaming through her blinds. Her clock now read that the time was too early for First Meal, so she stayed in her bed, eyes drooping. As if by magic, the clock changed three sharp, sudden raps on the door told her it was time.

The Institute had a mess hall where many of the champions would eat. They were free to use restaurants, such as Gragas' bar but there were some that wouldn't eat unless told to. Lulu was one of those champions, along with most other Yordles. For example, Teemo would spend all his time in the forest hunting for the Institute. As Lulu sat down for her first meal, Pix fluttered around her head, playing with her slightly ruffled hair.

"Pix, stop it!" exclaimed Lulu, laughing. Pix almost never had to eat, and when he did, it could only be a specific fruit from the glade. Pix flew off, going to find some other champion to mess with. Lulu didn't worry as most champions had good relations with Pix. Lulu looked up from her plate, hearing dark muttering and the clatter of a fork falling to the table. Lulu was shocked to see Veigar, as he normally ate only in his quarters.

"Hi Veigar!" Lulu said

"Oh, *ahem* hello, Lulu..."

"What are you doing here? I thought you ate in your room!"

"Those idiots- I mean, summoners are searching my room. They got a tip from someone that I was planning a massacre. As if! Those fools restrict my magic enough already! I couldn't kill a faerie!"

Lulu felt uneasy about the use of faerie to make his point. She loved Pix very much. Veigar seemed to sense this and looked up, embarrassed . "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about-"

"It's fine." Lulu smiled at Veigar to show her gratitude at his apology. Suddenly Veigar wondered why he was even talking to Lulu. He should have been plotting evil on the Fields of Justice. He wanted more, but he was restricted. "Sorry for.. Intruding on you privacy." Muttered Veigar, picking up his plate and walking away. With a sad expression, Lulu tried to protest, but Veigar was already gone.

Reazale

12-04-2013

Has veigar as a main character on it? time to bookmark :P

Opi Lord of Time

12-04-2013

Yay! xD Happy reading, a chapter will probably go up later

MushiPuNk

12-04-2013

I can't wait for more. :3

Opi Lord of Time

12-04-2013

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! D: The next chapter was deleted by the evil "back page" button, and now it is gone.. UGH, THAT TOOK ME LIKE 10 MINUTES! xD Oh well... While it actually took me longer, I will manage. That's annoying.

Opi Lord of Time

12-06-2013

Chapter 3: Summoned

Lulu shuffled sadly along the halls of the Institute of War, and thought "Why did Veigar have to leave?" Pix flew in onto her shoulder whispering to her. She paid him no attention, continuing to think on Veigar's cold shoulder "He's probably just planning evil things" she smiled at the thought, knowing full well that he was always planning evil things. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, not unlike LeBlanc's Ethereal Chains. She immediately know what was happening. She heard a voice, but instead of her ears picking it up, it reverberated inside her head.

"Lulu, the Fae Sorceress, you have been summoned to fight in the Fields of Justice. Prepare for summoning." Lulu squeezed her eyes shut, knowing summoning could be a painful experience, depending on the skill level of the summoner. To her surprise, she only felt a slight tingling. This must be a very experienced summoner. Then all was white.

Lulu opened her eyes to the sight of a shopkeeper to her left, and a giant structure directly in front of her. The smell of pine needles was all around. She looked around at her team. Ashe, Amumu, Malphite and.. Veigar. Amumu, as always, had tears in his eyes as he looked around.

"I was told there would be friends" Amumu said. "Will one of you be my friend?" he asked

"I'll be your friend Amumu!" Lulu said excitedly. She had someone to battle the loneliness with! She suddenly heard a booming voice. "THIRTY SECONDS UNTIL MINIONS SPAWN!"

"Alright Amumu! I have to go to my lane now!"

"B-b-but.. You said you were my friend....."

"I am, but I have to go now!" and Lulu skipped away, leaving Amumu in uncontrollable tears. She saw Ashe walking ahead of her and shouted "Hey! Wait up!" Ashe slowed down until Lulu drew level with her. Lulu then noticed something strange.

"Hey, Ashe, has your summoner spoken to you?"

"Sure has. His voice is supremely annoying."

"Well mine hasn't"

"Oh don't worry about it. They're probably just testing your individual skills."

"Oh, I see." Lulu was slightly confused but put it away without another thought. Minions walked up beside her, single mindedly shuffling forward. Lulu took a deep breath and watched for their lane opponents. There they were! Graves and Blitzcrank. A couple of minutes in, blitz fired his rocket grab directly at Ashe! She didn't see it and had no time to dodge. Lulu quickly went to action and jumped in front of the rocket-powered hand. "Ashe!" she cried, alerting her partner to her predicament. Ashe fired a gigantic ice arrow, freezing Graves for a while. Pix jumped to Lulu's aid as she was taking damage. Ashe was pounding away at Graves, who was a sliver from death. She fired a volley of arrows, that went farther than her normal arrows. One hit Graves, who cried out and fell to the ground, lying still. The announcer was back, booming a loud "FIRST BLOOD" for all the Rift to hear.

After a long and hard game, they were finally destroying the enemy Nexus, cheerfully taking the victory. Their team had only died once, when Lulu took a skillshot for Veigar. Veigar, who was next to her, looked over and thanked her.

"I would've died without that Lulu. For that.." He seemed to be embarrassed and had trouble finding the words.

"You don't have to thank me, it's what I'm supposed to do!" Lulu exclaimed brightly. Maybe the cold shoulder was thawing? She sure hoped so! Pix shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear, which was rare. "Hey,listen!" she then flew down whispered into Lulu's ear. "Really?" Lulu exclaimed. "I'll meet you there!" At this, Pix flew away, leaving Lulu to ponder the new information.

End of Chapter 3

Alright. This took waaay longer than it should have. For that I am sorry. But I DID buy Lulu to get a feel for her personality. Say thank you. Also, new game. I put 2 references in the story, can you find them?

Be back with more soon! ~Opi

Loperixie

12-07-2013

I found one of the references. I won't say what it is, though. I don't want to spoil it.