Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do I do if I get counter jungled?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyson Senpai

08-06-2012

if they 5 man gank my blue at level 1 and kill me / take my blue. what is the best way to get back into it? Or does that completely set me behind for good? I just want to know some tips on how to get back up to speed with the enemy / rest of the team

MickeyMath

Recruiter

08-06-2012

Continue your jungle as normal, buy more wards, ward the enemy's jungle, counterjungle yourself, gank appropriately.

Marrob

08-06-2012

There are three other camps that you can take down pretty easy with very little mana (depending on which Champ of course). If they don't have another jungler, steal their blue buff in return.

Blue makes it easier to jungle, but not impossible. If it's solo queue, this 5 man gank might happen more often than not. In Ranked though, make your team come and cover for you. You should never be taking blue solo at the start, because of this very reason.

Greyson Senpai

08-07-2012

yeah, I played as hecarim and they ganked my team, They got blue. And needless to say I became 5 minutes behind. I was level 8 while their jungler was level 11

Lumax23

08-07-2012

Vision wards steal buffs, try staying in the lanes when ur teammates need to recall hope this helps you!

Good Luck in the fields of justice!

Lumax23

08-07-2012

Quote:
TheDrunkenSloth:
if they 5 man gank my blue at level 1 and kill me / take my blue. what is the best way to get back into it? Or does that completely set me behind for good? I just want to know some tips on how to get back up to speed with the enemy / rest of the team

By the way: If they stealed your blue you might try rushing to the enemy blue and steal it fast

note: If you are invading always take care of your blue don't leave it there for very long!

Etherimp

08-07-2012

Quote:
Lumax23:
By the way: If they stealed your blue you might try rushing to the enemy blue and steal it fast

note: If you are invading always take care of your blue don't leave it there for very long!

This...

Don't get ganked at your blue. Your team should be protecting your jungle. If you see they are invading and you don't feel your team can take their invade and turn it against them, then you should immediately fall back and go to their blue.. They have to make the choice:

1. Send everyone back to defend blue..
2. Send only 1-2 back to defend blue
3. Send no one back to defend blue

In scenario 1, It will be unlikely that all enemies will show up at their blue AFTER taking your blue... Odds are they will show up too late and you can escape. Worst case scenerio, they actually kill you or someone manages to get a pot shot off on blue and steal it before you can get it.

In scenerio 2 and 3, if you have your entire team (or even 4/5) with you, you should be okay.

Ir3land

Recruiter

08-07-2012

Rush philosophystone for the mana regen and focus on jungling. Ganks should only happen for kills. That'll help you rubberband. Also if they invade. Bail and go right for their blue. Take top/bot with you you giving first blood will definately ruin your chance of catching up.

Hieronymus Bosch

08-07-2012

if they invade your blue as minions are spawning just go straight to their blue then back to your jungle

if you end up dying in your jungle just try to brush it off and go back to your routine

OdinLegend

08-07-2012

If you get counter jungled then the whole team has to play different, not just you. Tell team you need more time, they should play safer and continue jungling till you become useful. trying to gank under-leveled/farmed may most likely backfire