Another spotlight, another deathcap rush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Seriously, who makes these item builds?

NamKim

08-06-2012

You know, I just watched the spotlight and I was wondering how long it was going to take before I saw this thread...20 minutes, not bad...

Anyways, this is no different from when we discussed this with Zyra, I think we do not need a repeat of that previous thread. We should rather discuss about how Diana will be in Dominion.

Cauldrath

08-06-2012

Since Diana has an AP-scaling shield, I could see building Deathcap on her as a 5th or 6th item in a really long game. Maybe.

DaRatmastah

08-06-2012

I see her being a good candidate for Rabbadon's DeathBeanie, though...

NavyGothic

08-06-2012

Without having played her (eg. from the spotlight and wiki), I'm thinking a well rounded AP bruiser type build. Something like;

Merc Treads, Nashor's, Rageblade, FH, Abyssal

Her burst isn't particularly impressive (unless the lol wiki numbers are incorrect, which is entirely possible) and she has no escape tools, so I can't see her working as a pure assassin like Fizz. On the other hand she looks great at sticking to people and her passive is almost on par with Jax (less single target, more AOE) so I think she'd work well as a bruiser who jumps into the fray and whacks away at the most vulnerable targets while her shield + armour / resists keep her alive.

Basically a standard Dom bruiser, except she does mostly magic instead of physical.

DaRatmastah

08-06-2012

I would think maybe Merc Treads, RoA, Athene, FH. Maybe gunblade in there somewhere. Dunno what her CD requirements are in a practical sense.

NavyGothic

08-06-2012

Unless the wiki is wrong,

Q (Crescent Strike) - 10 (rank 1) to 6 (rank 5) seconds
W (Pale Cascade) - 10 seconds
E (Moonfall) - 26 (rank 1) to 18 (rank 5) seconds
R (Lunar Rush) - 20 (rank 1) to 12 (rank 5) seconds

I think she'll be one to max CDR ASAP, for the shield if nothing else. Some of them are pretty mana hungry too, so I'm pretty sure we'll be needing FH or Athene's (or maybe both for a 21/9 build).

DiscworldDeath

08-06-2012

O.o

Rylai, FH, Abyssal.
CDR boots.
Consider putting a Sheen somewhere early in there, after you can survive.

Then, if you still have gold, get lich bane or DCap.

I can see Nashor's working on her, which is great, get an early Warden's in this case. Then it's still Nashor's, and the 3 defensive items.

Please don't build Rageblade.

larkhill

08-06-2012

i still dont understand nashors at all. you wont be attacking very often. u dont build nashors for the same reason u dont build rageblade.

urmamasllama

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
i still dont understand nashors at all. you wont be attacking very often. u dont build nashors for the same reason u dont build rageblade.
read dat passive