What's everyone do for income on here?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-13-2010

Computer Tech. Right now, specialized in refurbishing and reselling used equipment from major companies.

Also, freelance Pimp.

Second to None

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
And people in this thread choose to ignore the fact that he's selling drugs? Sweet.
Who gives a **** if he sells drugs? What are we gonna do, slap him on the wrist and tell him to stop? Bad Op. Stop it.

Anyway, I work as a consultant for the state of Nevada. Redoing the entire child support database mostly.

DarthFist

09-13-2010

I'm a farmer in southeastern North Carolina. I tend 1200 acres with my Dad, Uncle, and Brother.

Brozan

09-13-2010

Software Developer at a database marketing company. Lots of boring server scripts and nothing nearly as "fun" as what a lot of aspiring developers would expect.

TheChatMonitor

09-13-2010

I work at Disney World where dreams come true.Hopefully I enlist soon and do some service!

interwebhobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I give money to my university annually as a job.

Going through college right now and I'm going to graduate in psychology with hopes of getting into a good grad school for either Industrial/Organizational psychology or sexual psychology...

Until then I'm hoping and praying to get some sort of human resources/consultant/anything related to psychology internship. Of course, this is going to be difficult, seeing as a lot of internships in psychology are actually given to graduate students because psychology students don't really have a strong direction as to what they want to specialize in when they are still doing their undergrad.

Looking for a summer internship Riot!!! You know you need a human resources intern.

Byronik

09-13-2010

Finance Manager at a small town FORD dealer in northern AZ.

Bimbley

09-13-2010

I sell condoms.