What's everyone do for income on here?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-12-2010

I get commission from stealing other video game company's players!

/sarcasm

Lucid Dreaming

09-12-2010

Nothing

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Cart pusher at meijer. BEST JOB EVAR DERRRRRRRRRP (/sarcasm). But seriously later in life I plan on software engineering

Seyunx

09-12-2010

Working for riot? What else could be better?!?!

Saint Seraphiel

09-12-2010

Business Entreprenuer. Ran my own computer shop for a couple years, Also was one of the first people importing quality MP4 players into the Texas area and distributing them to other shops. Have done some free-lance graphics, returned to school for game design and current Intern for Reverie World Studios.

Waterga

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Most of my income comes from the various securities I am invested in currently. I am a busy college student so I am generally unable to really work a real job. I am trying to get a part time job in one of my university's computer labs though.

P S Y

Master Recruiter

09-12-2010

I make and I sell soap.

Jonathan Kent

09-12-2010

Just graduated college so now I'm looking for a government job (with a graduate school assistance programs) but may just go right to grad school if no luck job wise.

Stwarlord

09-12-2010

Hello, my name is stwarlord and i'm an al--- oh ****, wrong thread!

but seriously, i work at gamestop, it's terrible and i'm trying to find another place

Almighty1

09-12-2010

And people in this thread choose to ignore the fact that he's selling drugs? Sweet.