Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's everyone do for income on here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

Adjudicator

09-12-2010

I get commission from stealing other video game company's players!

/sarcasm

Lucid Dreaming

09-12-2010

Nothing

Akwaduk

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Cart pusher at meijer. BEST JOB EVAR DERRRRRRRRRP (/sarcasm). But seriously later in life I plan on software engineering

Seyunx

09-12-2010

Working for riot? What else could be better?!?!

Saint Seraphiel

09-12-2010

Business Entreprenuer. Ran my own computer shop for a couple years, Also was one of the first people importing quality MP4 players into the Texas area and distributing them to other shops. Have done some free-lance graphics, returned to school for game design and current Intern for Reverie World Studios.

Waterga

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Most of my income comes from the various securities I am invested in currently. I am a busy college student so I am generally unable to really work a real job. I am trying to get a part time job in one of my university's computer labs though.

P S Y

Master Recruiter

09-12-2010

I make and I sell soap.

Jonathan Kent

09-12-2010

Just graduated college so now I'm looking for a government job (with a graduate school assistance programs) but may just go right to grad school if no luck job wise.

Stwarlord

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Hello, my name is stwarlord and i'm an al--- oh ****, wrong thread!

but seriously, i work at gamestop, it's terrible and i'm trying to find another place

Almighty1

09-13-2010

And people in this thread choose to ignore the fact that he's selling drugs? Sweet.