Statistical Analysis of Tribunal Cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GophTheGreat

08-31-2012

Going to bookmark this thread now that it's all done. Thank you for your hard work!

gnfnrf

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihero View Post
I suspect the same Mokkun, but am curious if he can discern it one way or the other with his data. Because if it is not, that is certainly a concern.
I agree with the general opinion that Tribunal voting has nothing to do with report type, but I can't think of any way to demonstrate it with my data...

Even if I could link report types to individual games, and not just the case as a whole. Which, I remind everyone, I can't.

NullAurelian

09-07-2012

Bumpity

LittleDi

09-07-2012

well put together sir. You deserve the upvotes.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

You are truly amazing.
Also, Darius gets some of the least assists per game.
Who'd have thought it.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

I read through all of your posts, OP.

Thank you. I learned a bit on how things stands for different topics, and appreciate your taking the time to present all of that.

mambawarrior

09-08-2012

Could you tell us the punish/report rates of portuguese speakers compared to English speakers? I think a lot of people report others simply because they don't like people who speak different languages.

P.S.
I found it funny that Sona players talk the least.

gnfnrf

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Could you tell us the punish/report rates of portuguese speakers compared to English speakers? I think a lot of people report others simply because they don't like people who speak different languages.

P.S.
I found it funny that Sona players talk the least.
Good question.

15.6% of the Portuguese/Spanish detected players were the reported player of their match.
16.6% of the English detected players were the reported player.

(These numbers are higher than the expected 10.x% because players who talk more are more likely to be detected as speaking a given language, and also more likely to be reported.)

This difference is not meaningful.

Similarly, English speakers and Portuguese speakers are not punished at significantly different rates.

mambawarrior

09-15-2012

Bumping cause it's awesome.

Gonzodamus

09-17-2012

I really wish this were stickied for easier finding