Miss fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Practice Obv

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
Blink. To. The. Side. Being in the middle of it doesn't matter. If you're at the end of it, blink to the end. If you're in the middle, blink to the side :/
You obviously dont understand what I'm saying.

I was running away from her, she then ulted, i was in the middle of it. I blinked. The edge still clipped me, to kill me.

LegendaryCaoCao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

That sucks. Phreak was right in his spotlight about burst assassins being her big weakness. That and Kog'Maw would be good since he can ult her from afar and she'll be stuck in place for a few seconds taking all those hits.

Practice Obv

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryCaoCao View Post
That sucks. Phreak was right in his spotlight about burst assassins being her big weakness. That and Kog'Maw would be good since he can ult her from afar and she'll be stuck in place for a few seconds taking all those hits.
Yeah, true. Well, Kog owns a lot of people now xD

I do play Akali a lot, but I don't want to not be able to play a champ while she's there, if that makes sense.

Shaco Superstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Practice Obv View Post
Yeah, true. Well, Kog owns a lot of people now xD

I do play Akali a lot, but I don't want to not be able to play a champ while she's there, if that makes sense.
you're playing a game that has counters in it, it's something you need to deal with and accept. one hero won't always be able to win mid every time without intuitive play.