Suggested next champions based on Lore. Discuss.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thewiseass

09-11-2010

My last post isn't sarcasm BTW, I'd really like to see a "Minion Champion" so to speak.
Spartacus is one of my favorite historical figures.

Zardoc

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
3.) Another Noxian. Currently, Demacian's are much more larger in their size then the Noxians, we need equality people!
4.) Another Viking or someone from the Dark Isles. Currently, Olaf is the only one from Lockfar. And Mordekaiser is the only real known champion to hail from the Dark Isles (to my knowledge) it's time to add more.
7.) The Last Voidling. In Malzahar's lore, it speaks of a final Voidling to enter into Runeterra, the last one. Although this is a long one coming, it is an idea to put out.

There are more champs that actually fight for Noxus than there are for Demacia, so there needs to be a new Demacian champ.
Evelynn comes from the Dark Isles. Where Mordekaiser comes from is not known.
As far as i can tell the voidling in Malzahars lore was Kog'maw.

And btw, MF IS a pirate, she just happens to be a Bounty Hunter, too.

PhantomChaos

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
A concept artist hired by Riot made a drawing of Renekhton this year.
I was the one who first found it, and subsequently posted the link onto the forums. Can't find the thread at the moment, but for the record:
Attachment 57930

neXi

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozz View Post
Oh and by the way Miss Fortune is not a pirate at all... someone doesn't read lore
She is part of the pirate series, despite debate over her being a pirate.

B4xT3r

09-12-2010

Quote:
While many have learned to accept this unsettling possibility, a lingering question keeps them uneasily awake at the witching hour - If Mordekaiser is a general, what nightmarish army lurks at his command?
WTB some1 from his 'nightmarish army' to join the League :3

HellHaven

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
I was the one who first found it, and subsequently posted the link onto the forums. Can't find the thread at the moment, but for the record:
Attachment 56989
That is awesome after this Irelia they need to make that. I would play him just for the fact I like Lore. I was behind on everyones lore now that I'm caught it up I agree. Nasus's brother should get some revenge. I wouldn't mind seeing Ra or Osiris. Since if you read anvia's lore it sounds as if their are alot of Phoenix's in other worlds who defend or destroy. It mentions fire. So you could mix this into like 2 stories easy.

YYZed

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
Once the "third" pirate is made, I'm sure a portion of the community will focus their attention on Vikings (it only makes sense to have three as well, especially considering Olaf's name). Also, it's Shadow Isles, and you forgot Evelynn, possibly Shaco (no known origin).
Or three stanpar :P but yeah Olaf makes more sense for a trio since he comes from another continent for pete's sake!
And as far as the Shadow Isles, Fiddle's old lore implied he came from there.

Enrayged

09-12-2010

Hmmm...

When are we going to get "Ayelia" as a champion? Or... it's about time we got an Noxian nobility in the league, so, what about Baron Darkwill?

I would assume she would be a support/mage.... or perhaps, an assassin? O.o He may be a tank/melee carry/mage (or some sort of horrible mash-up of the three? xD)

(Go read Alistar's Lore, if you're confused.)

Xel Meshif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

I think Sejuani the princess of Winter's Claw would be a great addition to the champions. I feel as if she will make a move and ally her tribe to noxus and that in exchange for that she would have to enter the league or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
If you read the Journal of Justice at all, it is clear that Ram Steed needs to become the next champion...
I cant seem to remember who is Ram Steed, in what issue of the Journal was he talked about ?

Edit: oh right ! he's a writer for the journal. Now that would be funny. Especialy since he is writting about other champions and their life outside the arena.

Neon Gorillas

09-12-2010

Wtf is the journal of justice someone give me a link cause everyones talking about it. =(

1234567 ... 11