Item idea: Phreaks' rubber ducky of leverage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FullMetalSnorlax

08-06-2012

Due to Phreak's abysmal attitude towards the players on the topic of the Katarina remake,
(Such as in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65753#28065753 ).
I no longer feel he deserves to have an item named after him, I have honestly lost all respect for him after reading these. When he offers hilariously awful build guides in spotlights it's funny, but when people are seriously discussing how their builds (and many others) are being ruined by what should be a simple adjustment to an old champion; and he is ridiculing people for doing anything other than one specific build that high level players haven't had good success with for about a year now, it is just cruel and unusual.

Your spotlights are bad and offer no useful information about the champions other than what their other skins look like in game, there how do you like it Phreak?

axesandspears

08-06-2012

Comedy. I almost want joke items like this now.....Maybe the active sounds and appearance of an existing item can be changed to the Rubber duck and the squeak during April.

Irelia Bot

08-06-2012

That active is OP.

They already had to nerf something like it on Sad Robot Amumu.

The Blue Jelly

08-06-2012

+1 would buy every time

Especially on mages as it'd make me super stronk ^_^

And then that active.... ooooh man that active....

FullMetalSnorlax

08-17-2012

Eddited OP, read OP to learn why.

EverythingEvîl

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalSnorlax View Post
Due to Phreak's abysmal attitude towards the players on the topic of the Katarina remake,
(Such as in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65753#28065753 ).
I no longer feel he deserves to have an item named after him, I have honestly lost all respect for him after reading these. When he offers hilariously awful build guides in spotlights it's funny, but when people are seriously discussing how their builds (and many others) are being ruined by what should be a simple adjustment to an old champion; and he is ridiculing people for doing anything other than one specific build that high level players haven't had good success with for about a year now, it is just cruel and unusual.

Your spotlights are bad and offer no useful information about the champions other than what their other skins look like in game, there how do you like it Phreak?
Lol. You're a joke who posted a joke thread. People are f-ing crybabies and im sure he gets tired of it. Kat got buffed and people keep complaining. It blows my mind and I'm sure he can't fathom it either.