Cannot go in a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sksfan

11-11-2009

Riot staff any chances u can fix it soon ?

aussiedoc3r

11-11-2009

im getting booted on loading screen - the first game i played it was a 2v0 post patch - easy win. so it is happening to lots of people.

carnt even use the "disconect" option to get back into game

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

I have had the same error.

it took me 3 tries to get into a game.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

ditto to above.

Smiling Bandit

11-11-2009

same and bump

iPlastic

Recruiter

11-11-2009

would hope this is fixed ASAP, since we paid to play this game...I too have the same issue.

oriontat

11-11-2009

why even keep trying when it just keeps adding leaver marks on your character which reduce exp/ip for the next seven games when you did nothing wrong but patch the game and try to play.

Smiling Bandit

11-11-2009

omg i ll get a leave for that??? I didn 't even start, how can i leave when there is no game!
That is just wrong ...

iPlastic

Recruiter

11-11-2009

I hope that is not the case, i have yet to leave a game, and am on almost 100 games

stillyborny

11-11-2009

same happened after patched it up...it means ure client version number is not the same as the server number....so...after they make a patch, the servers (whre u playing) will get a new version number but ure client's version number is still the same...now im trying to download a client from the official site and will see if its the newest or not...anyone who know a faster way to fix it?