Cannot go in a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SadYear

11-11-2009

Tried and launched a game only to found I couldn't reach the loading screen with the 5 heroes pictures of each team.

It's giving me a small message about my version of the client and the server... and that's about it. Tried logging out and logging back in to reconnect to the game, to no avail.

Any idea ? I feel like the game isn't patching itself when I launch it, even though it probably should, given the latest announcement.

LackofCertainty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Have the same error. The game pops up a message that says that my client version of the game isn't the same as the server version and I get booted, and my summoner profile gets a nasty tick added to my "left" stat. (which is quite annoying, since it's a game problem and not me leaving anything)

My version downloaded and installed the update (or at least it tells me it did) but apparently my client version didn't get patched up?

xmaveric

11-11-2009

Same!

Ce05

11-11-2009

i have a similar problem just now after i patched the game not befor.
i selected a hero the timer counted to zero the window closed itself like it should and the lol logo appered on the screen then the screen went dark it gives a strange errorsound (like hitting a real big and thick glass), trowing me back to the desktop the lol client opens itself and askes me if i want to wait for the stats or playing another game ;/ when yes it cant put me in the waitingline.
when i logout and back in again and choose to reconnect the same thing happens over and over again (without the herochoosing of course).

i already tried to restart without any succsess

mfg centum5

ps:where should i send the log to or do i have to post it here its pretty long
pps:sorry at the ones i diched

SadYear

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LackofCertainty View Post
and my summoner profile gets a nasty tick added to my "left" stat. (which is quite annoying, since it's a game problem and not me leaving anything)
This is indeed the most annoying part. :/

Zerafim

11-11-2009

I have the exact same problem as you Ce05, since this maintenace/patch anyway. Anyone know of a way to resolve this yet?

Draskenlis

11-11-2009

bump

having the same problem as Ce05

Godzemo

11-11-2009

Me too!

Error message is:
Client Version 1.0.0.1 [PUBLIC]
Server Version 1.0.0.28 [PUBLIC]

xmaveric

11-11-2009

Here is the error window I get after champion selection screen goes away:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2luylbk.jpg

Warrition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

The same just happened to me and my friend (although I couldn't see the message box; I just heard an error ping).