People AFK first 30s of a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chovy152

08-06-2012

On dominion, a lot of people walk away from their computers while it is loading and therefore are afk for the first 30s of the game or more.

This means you lose top and the top teamfight for sure, sets you back the entire game. Then they come back and don't get counted as afk by anything because they weren't gone very long, but they cost the rest of the team so much.

riot just want to ask if i report these people is that legit? or can you implement something on leaverbuster to handle this for dominion?

BROSEPHIROTH

08-06-2012

Upgrade your computers and less people will go AFK because they can't be arsed waiting for some pimply 14 year old to load the game on his parents' ancient ebook.

Orphane

08-06-2012

Dude never said that there was any particularly long loading screens. People do walk away from their comp while LoL is loading in - I do it all the time. I always make sure it doesn't take me longer than 30 seconds once the loading starts though. It feels awful to watch the one guy in your spawn who hasn't bought anything just sit there while you pray that he's going to move any second once the countdown to game start begins.

inFe eD

08-06-2012

The first 30 seconds of the game you're still locked in the well.