Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestions for new maps..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neon Gorillas

09-11-2010

These are just some ideas you guys could maybe kick around for some new maps....... I mean don't get me wrong I love the maps but it's just that they get a little repetitive. I think that some really cool map ideas would be.....A Beach/Coastal Field of Justice, an Evil Swamp Field of Justice, a Rocky Mountain/Volcanic Field of Justice, and maybe even a Rainforest/Jungle Field of Justice. Tell me what you guys think of these ideas.

Koragon

09-11-2010

In you look in the Journal of Justice, first edition, it speaks of a place you may be looking for.

ergoproxy1

09-11-2010

i think they should make maps for the champions lore for example a void map for cho kog and mal.

Neon Gorillas

09-11-2010

Yeah I agree with ergoproxy that would be awesome! Thanks man! Also a Desert Field of Justice would be very cool. And don't call me a tard since I don't know what the Journal of Justice is. I guess I've just never looked around for it. Well again feel free to share more ideas with me.

Steve Silvestri

09-11-2010

An underwater map, a Kumungu map, and a crystalline caverns map sound cool to me. Or combine two of these.

Neon Gorillas

09-11-2010

Yeah man that would be sick! Those are great ideas! I wish riot would take some of these ideas..