[RP] Upcoming Judgments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Hello, fellow summoners; for those of you who do not know me, allow me to briefly introduce myself. I, Kryzen Henry Beastfang, am a summoner of age, but of only mediocre prowess. I've been a summoner since the Before, as I so fondly refer to the time when the League was not open to just any plucky summoner on the street.

And now, to the issue at hand; have we any news of scheduled upcoming judgments for new champions of the League? I've heard rumors, and many of them at that, but nothing entirely definite. I am fairly certain that a young maiden by the name of Irelia is slated for judgment soon enough, and I've heard whispers of many others, such as a Swain, Leblanc, Cassiopea, Sona, Lissandra, and Sejuani,

If anyone has any insight in the matter, I'd love to hear it. Thanks for any light you may share on this topic.

Cheers, and here's to hoping our conversations remain cordial and pleasant!

Kryzen H. Beastfang.

Crobot

09-11-2010

I do remember reading a bit on Sona in the Journal. Surely this might not be coincidence. Though one wonders how a mute musician, however skillful, can contribute as a champion of the league.

Only time will tell I suppose.

I have rarely been surprised at the recent judgments though. If anything, all these new prospective champions will pass. There are only a few times where I've actually raised a brow. Rammus' Judgment comes to mind.

-Techmaturgical Engineer,
Rinn Crobot

Koragon

09-11-2010

Hah, I refuse to trust most things written in the Journal of supposed Justice.

Bob Nashahago is a fool, and the lead director of the journal. But... It is true that we may see upcoming judgments on our hands... Be wary Summoners.

- Summoner Haelion Bastion

CJ Donut Glaze

09-11-2010

Ah... Sona's concert was spectacular... I will always remember that day.

- Reira Kashuld
JoJ Staff

Dracorya

09-11-2010

I believe that Irelia has been recently approached with the offer of joining the league, though she has not been mentioned. However, only Sona is the most recent name that comes to mind that has been mentioned in the Journals.

I for one would welcome more of my fellow Ionians to the League, we need to prove to Noxus and Demacia that we are not the weak island nation that they commonly believe us to be.

Juna "Dracorya" Ling

FOX AFifthCyborg

09-11-2010

Hmm... Interesting, I haven't heard those names before... Swain, you say?

I have heard of a blind monk recently, but I don't know if he's been approached yet with an offer to join the league... Can anybody please confirm this?

Summoner Talesian also known as 'KingofWolves'